LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Congrats To These Idiots

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kidash98:
Sorry to be blunt but F**K JASON LACANFORA, that wannabe news reporter and douchebag who thinks he knows his sh*t! He can suck a _ _ _ _!

LOL Amen. He gives cockeyed people a bad rap.
All of these guys say, "The Niners have been a surprise this season going 13-3," meaning, I was wrong with my prediction, but I don't have to say I'm wrong
LOL
Ha! I love it! But PLEASE NINERS, beat the aints!
Just tweeted that to LaCandoucha
  • Envy
  • Veteran
God I miss Shefter on NFLN....
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

f**kin little guys, all of em
[ Edited by HoneyBadger49er on Jan 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM ]
These guys weren't barely wrong, they were really really wrong.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

me2, he used to respond to me with wise a$$ remarks but now that he knows he was dead wrong he wont respond. there is a thread with our back and forths and other fans bashing him via twitter too.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/159468-web-zoners-punk-pundits-twitter-thread/
these are my recent tweets to him that he is scared to respond to

@JasonLaCanfora remember u said the bucs(4-12) r better then the#49ers(13-3) EVEN after the 9ers beat them by 45. what a joke. #fail1/3

@JasonLaCanfora remember u MOCKED me when i said the #49ers would be 13-3??? said it around week 6, and what do you know 13-3 haha #fail 2/3

@JasonLaCanfora remember u said freeman(14 tds 19 ints 74.9 qbr) is FAR SUPERIOR to alex smith(17 td 5 int 90.7 qbr) hahha #fail again 3/3
Jason La Canf*ga & Jamie Dukes make NFLN intolerable

I'm surprised that at 7-9 Harrison had us at 3rd in the NFC West when 7-9 won this division last year.
Hindsight a very beautiful thing.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
me2, he used to respond to me with wise a$$ remarks but now that he knows he was dead wrong he wont respond. there is a thread with our back and forths and other fans bashing him via twitter too.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/159468-web-zoners-punk-pundits-twitter-thread/
these are my recent tweets to him that he is scared to respond to

@JasonLaCanfora remember u said the bucs(4-12) r better then the#49ers(13-3) EVEN after the 9ers beat them by 45. what a joke. #fail1/3

@JasonLaCanfora remember u MOCKED me when i said the #49ers would be 13-3??? said it around week 6, and what do you know 13-3 haha #fail 2/3

@JasonLaCanfora remember u said freeman(14 tds 19 ints 74.9 qbr) is FAR SUPERIOR to alex smith(17 td 5 int 90.7 qbr) hahha #fail again 3/3

Wow, way to own the siht out of him, lol.
thats exactly why no one should listen to these f**king retards
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jan 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM ]
  • dj43
Here's a prediction for y'all:

The winner of the game to be played at Candlestick Park this coming Saturday will a game on February 5 in Indianapolis.

Seriously!
Share 49ersWebzone