LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 183 users in the forums

Where were you 30 years ago on january10th?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dj43
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Next to THESE 2 guys:

http://youtu.be/tunyz0WWLSI#t=05m23s

Bunch of dink and dunk passes and runs by guys who hardly ever played after that season.
[ Edited by dj43 on Jan 9, 2012 at 6:58 PM ]
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
In my living room in tiny Moran, KS with a bunch of Cowboys fans! I was 9 years old... great time to be a niner fan!!
I was 5 thinking about how many ways our future QB Alex Smith had limitations as a passer.
I was Watching the game at my home in Washington st. I was eating a mug-o-lunch when the catch wen down:-). I was spool excited that my brother (cowboys fan) was so pissed! I quit my waivering and became a devoted and unflappable Niner fan!! Over the years I haves lived this team more and more, even was lucky enough to have a friend play for them:-)
Originally posted by TimeBandit:
I was Watching the game at my home in Washington st. I was eating a mug-o-lunch when the catch wen down:-). I was spool excited that my brother (cowboys fan) was so pissed! I quit my waivering and became a devoted and unflappable Niner fan!! Over the years I haves lived this team more and more, even was lucky enough to have a friend play for them:-)

Damn you auto correct!!! Jc!! Corrections.. Went,have,loved.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BHulman:
I was there. Four of us spent four nights in my VW (they lined us up in the parking lot by vehicles - we were 10th in line) to get tickets. The line starting forming Sunday night after the Niners beat the Giants. One night there was a rainstorm that actually flooded 101. By Wednesday night there were thousands of cars and one of the great tailgates ever. People were going out and buying cases of beer and then selling single bottles or cans for two or three bucks. My brother worked during the day and then brought us everything we needed at night. Good times.

I've been to a lot of games in my life but that was the only time I fully experienced "the crowd was electric." When Clark scored there was not a single person in my section (lower-deck end-zone opposite the catch) that didn't hit the ground from all the hugging and cheering. I am pretty sure it was that way around the whole stadium.
Wow, What a great story, probably alot of long hairs in the crowd, We were like that back then! good trivia question would be who did we beat to get to that game which of course you pointed out was the giants. Thanks for the great response to this and especially like the stuff when you guys mentioned you were with your day watching proving we niner fans keep it in the family. I hope that someday my two daughters, who live for the niners, will speak as good about me as some of your spoke of your dad
In my dads balls
Watched the game with my girlfriend, who was trying to learn my interests, which is why she is now my wife! 30 wonderful years and counting!
Still swimmin'
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Not born yet! Wish I was though!

Running away from my parents after a diaper change. Didnt know that you werent allowed to s**t on the sidewalk.
A brown stain on the mattress.
I was two years old at the time, I know my dad said I was in his lap at the time when the catch happened and this is no joke, my dad started to jump out of his seat, when it just dawned on him that I was still in his lap lol, almost dropped me
I was busy being 4. Eating crayons and stuff.
I wasn't even a thought, lol.
Share 49ersWebzone