There are 176 users in the forums

Eddie D a finalist for pro football hall of fame.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I like Steve Young doing the intro. After seeing the Eddie DeBartolo "A Football Life", I wouldn't mind Freddie Solomon's widow. Or even Dr. Harry Edwards. This could be a great year for 49ers past and present.

It can only be Montana
Watching the E60 show on him right now. What a humble, family minded, generous man. It would be great just to sit and talk with him.
If Rev Ray Ray can be called a future HOF, and he is a convictef felon - a violent offense. Eddie D should be inducted without any problem!
I hope Eddie D makes it,but I got a funny feeling they will vote Art Modell over him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

RT @Jeff_Legwold Hall of fame final 10: Allen, Bettis, carter, Haley, Ogden, parcels, reed, sapp, strahan, williams -- will be cut to 5.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

RT @Jeff_Legwold Hall of fame final 10: Allen, Bettis, carter, Haley, Ogden, parcels, reed, sapp, strahan, williams -- will be cut to 5.

f**k THOSE PEOPLE

SERIOUSLY

Go Haley I guess.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**kinv b******t
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/eddie-debartolo-charles-haley-elected-pro-football-hall-fame-brown-snubbed-0

im so confused
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mikeyrocks:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/eddie-debartolo-charles-haley-elected-pro-football-hall-fame-brown-snubbed-0

im so confused

CSN 49ers News ‏@CSN49ers

Eddie DeBartolo will have to wait until next year. He was eliminated during the first vote. #HOF #49ers
NFL Network announcing the finalists in five minutes

CSN 49ers News ‏@CSN49ers

Eddie DeBartolo will have to wait until next year. He was eliminated during the first vote. #HOF #49ers

aw weeaaaaaaaak
.......and its gone
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Just seems like it is REALLLLLLY hard for an owner to make it to the HOF.
Larry Allen and Charles Haley got into the final round
need to do it like baseball where one non-player HAS to be voted in annually
Share 49ersWebzone