LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Eddie D a finalist for pro football hall of fame.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Eddie D rewrites the book on how to run a successful franchise from top to bottom, Year after year...after year!!! PLEEEEEASE...
5 Super Bowl a piece for an Owner and Player, BUT not good enough to be in the HOF... Its too early for Sapp to get in IMO, The problem is these writers cant get past the political issue and focus on what these people did for football. SMH... Im not saying that because im a niner fan but because they deserve it.
COME ON HOF VOTERS!!
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
5 Super Bowl a piece for an Owner and Player, BUT not good enough to be in the HOF... Its too early for Sapp to get in IMO, The problem is these writers cant get past the political issue and focus on what these people did for football. SMH... Im not saying that because im a niner fan but because they deserve it.

Warren Sapp went in way too early. He should have waited much longer than that. I don't know what it is, but I feel like him being on NFL Network has something to do with it... Not sure why, but I do feel that way.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:

Warren Sapp went in way too early. He should have waited much longer than that. I don't know what it is, but I feel like him being on NFL Network has something to do with it... Not sure why, but I do feel that way.

I am still in shock he is in before Roger Craig... (granted I am biased )
Long overdue to say the least! Imagine how many of us wouldn't even be 49ers fans had he not owned this team when he did. I don't know if I would have even become the football fanatic I am today had it not been for him. This team was so dominant when I first started watching football as a youngster and the very reason I fell in love with the game. They were just so fun to watch and seeing how much the players loved him made me love this team even more. I've been faithful ever since! Can't wait to see him on stage giving his speech in Canton! Guy straight up deserves it!
One of the HOF voters or maybe it was Peter King said the basic premise for someone being a candidate to the hall is:

"Could you tell the story of the NFL without this person?"

If not, they need to be in the hall.

And when you look at it like that, Eddie D has to be.
gonn' be a buncha NYG and parcells-coaching tree disciples selected next feb in NY/NJ lol
How the hell is Gruden even on the hall of fame ballot?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Congrats to Mr. DeBartolo and Charles Haley, finalists for the HOF Class of 2014 http://sbn.to/1lGL7NK

They won't make it in, lol

Im actually sad that they won't get in. Both men, while controversial, both deserve to be in.
Share 49ersWebzone