LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

I just realized something...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The New Orleans Saints season started and will end with the San Francisco 49ers.
[ Edited by PTulini on Jan 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM ]
Originally posted by PTulini:
The San Francisco 49ers' season could start and end with the New Orleans Saints!!

And so can the Saints season
The New Orleans Saints season started and will end with the San Francisco 49ers.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

I like that better!
Drew Brees' will be ended by the 49ers Defense

• Paul
  • Veteran

what the hell are you talking about?
Originally posted by Paul:

Don't watch preseason?

I like that better!
[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Jan 6, 2012 at 8:07 PM ]
Didn't they blitz the s**t outta us in pre season cause harbaugh was too busy to return peyton's call?

Congrats Peyton, you were handed a elite QB an now u think u are special....well we put up a 13-3 record with Alex Smith as QB...eat that!

R.I.P. Saints
Originally posted by Paul:

Don't watch preseason?

I didn't get it at first, then realized we played NO in preseason opener, only we were in NO.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
If you say it enough times, it will happen. It's science.

I like that better!

Yeah im glad you decided to change it.

Share 49ersWebzone