LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
i want the saints because their defense won't stop our offense at all. they just won't. we will plow the ball down the field to the end zone and put up seven after seven minutes. then we pin em deep on the kickoff and take away their run while forcing them to pass while four rush the passer and the other seven cover receivers. we will make brees beat us chunks at a time until we force a pick sack or fumble. then we will get the ball back and we will score. on the rare event that our offense stalls to their inferior defense, we will make fgs or nail em inside their 10yd line courtesy andy lee and make em earn every score. we will b disciplined on defense and keep everything in front of us so as to not give up the deep play and shut down sproles out of the backfield ala willis and bowman. we will beat them because we will be prepared and rested and hungry. the saints aint coming to the stick and winning. no way no how. folks always talk about the saints offense and how u stop it but i want to know how are the saints gonna line up and take away what we do on offense. i don't think they can stop the run and they are putrid in coverage. roman harper? malcolm jenkins? these dudes can't stay with VD. their lbs are doodoo gore will get to their second level and own them. and i see us winning the time of possession battle and field position. the only way they get to the passer is of blitzes and alex can handle that, ask pittsburgh. i see us winning the game.
My eyes hurt after reading this
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
IF ..................

Lions Beat New Orleans :

49ers Play the Winner of Falcons and Giants

If the Falcons Win..........

I Can honestly say 9ers would dominate the game as long as Julio is contained. Roddy White doesnt scare me this time arround.
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
IF ..................

Lions Beat New Orleans :

I Can honestly say 9ers would dominate the game as long as Julio is contained. Roddy White doesnt scare me this time arround.

they have a weak line too

im hoping fr lions and falcons win
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
IF ..................

Lions Beat New Orleans :

they have a weak line too

im hoping fr lions and falcons win

This Falcons team barely got in and are realy average at every Position except QB/WR, but I doubt Matt has enough time to find Jones or White down the field.
Thats all they rely on is the deep pass. Running game can be contained. Gonzalez can not outspeed our LB's.
IF they win, they would be coming from a dog fight with GIants and meeting with a fresh 49er Team.
What happened to the other thread about this game that was created 2 days before this one? inquiring minds want to know....

/Modstartedthreadiwin ???
KILL THE AINTS!!!!!!!!! i want the stick to get crazy loud! its time to step it up
from Lowell Cohns blog

Here's a stat you didn't know about the Saints: They played five road games on grass this season. In those five games, their offense scored touchdowns in seven of 22 red zone trips. That's a 31.8 percent red zone efficiency on grass,and that's horrendous.

On the other hand, the Niners defense had a 25 percent red zone efficiency at Candlestick Park, meaning they allowed one touchdown for every four times the opponent made it into their red zone. That's as good as it gets.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
from Lowell Cohns blog

Here's a stat you didn't know about the Saints: They played five road games on grass this season. In those five games, their offense scored touchdowns in seven of 22 red zone trips. That's a 31.8 percent red zone efficiency on grass,and that's horrendous.

On the other hand, the Niners defense had a 25 percent red zone efficiency at Candlestick Park, meaning they allowed one touchdown for every four times the opponent made it into their red zone. That's as good as it gets.

I like!
Originally posted by da209:
from Lowell Cohns blog

I like!
But I think it was Grant's column

trying to find a good spot to tailgate, anyone have any insight??? I am a fireman from Washington DC and heard 49erswebzone has a tailgate, but I usually tailgate myself, can anyone help??? Thanks
Still can't believe the 49ers have a playoff bye. lol
Originally posted by Shorteous:
from Lowell Cohns blog

I like!

yeah it was Grant. my bad
Originally posted by Shorteous:
from Lowell Cohns blog

I like!

yeah it was Grant. my bad

seriosuly you think lol coh aka 19038 can post something like that?
Just watched this 3 times. I'm pumped!

Share 49ersWebzone