There are 212 users in the forums

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Love how Harbaugh publicly admitted we're planning for the Saints. -What people outside our media circle do not understand is that Harbaugh is man of mystery; only slipping a 'hand' with good intention. -By saying we're planning for the Saints, this not only keeps the Saints on thin ice, but it's probably motivating the Lions even more (specially Schwartz) to win the game; publicly (and indirectly) writing a team off like that is enough to piss anybody on that team off.

love the jedi mind trick

Eh, it's only logical. We played our other two possible opponents in the regular season already... and beat them.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Eh, it's only logical. We played our other two possible opponents in the regular season already... and beat them.

Couldn't we still possibly play the Falcons...?
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Couldn't we still possibly play the Falcons...?

Yes, if the Lions beat the Saints, and the Falcons beat the Giants.

But i could be wrong...
Bring on the Saints want to find out how good our team measures up to these pass happy teams.
I'm hoping the Giants go to Packers and beat them, Saints go to 49ers and lose, then 49ers vs Giants NFC Championship in Candlestick!

rematch.
Don't you think the JH will use the tape from the preseason. Lord knows peyton was playing to win that game and showing his cards.
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
Bring on the Saints want to find out how good our team measures up to these pass happy teams.

You do remember we have brown and goldson in our secondary right? and that all season long we got pretty torn up passing teams? and john skelton......................................
If they cant do the job best that we find out so we can go out and find someone who can
Im going to be real. I want the 49ers to not play the Saints. I am completely fine with coasting to the NFC Championship game.

that video is hella hype!
i want the saints because their defense won't stop our offense at all. they just won't. we will plow the ball down the field to the end zone and put up seven after seven minutes. then we pin em deep on the kickoff and take away their run while forcing them to pass while four rush the passer and the other seven cover receivers. we will make brees beat us chunks at a time until we force a pick sack or fumble. then we will get the ball back and we will score. on the rare event that our offense stalls to their inferior defense, we will make fgs or nail em inside their 10yd line courtesy andy lee and make em earn every score. we will b disciplined on defense and keep everything in front of us so as to not give up the deep play and shut down sproles out of the backfield ala willis and bowman. we will beat them because we will be prepared and rested and hungry. the saints aint coming to the stick and winning. no way no how. folks always talk about the saints offense and how u stop it but i want to know how are the saints gonna line up and take away what we do on offense. i don't think they can stop the run and they are putrid in coverage. roman harper? malcolm jenkins? these dudes can't stay with VD. their lbs are doodoo gore will get to their second level and own them. and i see us winning the time of possession battle and field position. the only way they get to the passer is of blitzes and alex can handle that, ask pittsburgh. i see us winning the game.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Don't you think the JH will use the tape from the preseason. Lord knows peyton was playing to win that game and showing his cards.

Most definitely, in fact I saw a lot of exotic blitzes in that game I haven't even seen the Saints run all season against other teams! -LOL and hell, what was is it their concern, for they knew we weren't gonna win more than 6 games this season, the last thing they ever assumed after that game... was that they were gonna be coming back to Candlestick Park... in early January of 2012.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Most definitely, in fact I saw a lot of exotic blitzes in that game I haven't even seen the Saints run all season against other teams! -LOL and hell, what was is it their concern, for they knew we weren't gonna win more than 6 games this season, the last thing they ever assumed after that game... was that they were gonna be coming back to Candlestick Park... in early January of 2012.

Were gonna f**k them up so bad.
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Its worth a warning... Saints are such classless f**ks ..............

Mutha f**k Sean PYton and your wanna be Gruden look alike ass
Mutha f**k Drew Brees and your Matt Hasselbeck look alike hairline
Mutha f**k Sproles and your 5'2 150 Lbs horse jockey monkey looking ass.
Mutha f**k Greg Wiiliams and your blitzes . Please try that s**t again this ain't preseason muthafuker
Mutha f**k Mark Ingram and the rest of the running backs . Come get u some u mediocre b***hes.

Oh and 'Who dat ? Who dat ? Who dat ?' It's the mutha f**ken San Francisco 49ers coming to run up all over your ass . That's who dat is !!!

Made me laugh at work, at 3:30 in the morning, thanks!
Share 49ersWebzone