There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 NFC Divisional Game vs. New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread

Love how Harbaugh publicly admitted we're planning for the Saints. -What people outside our media circle do not understand is that Harbaugh is man of mystery; only slipping a 'hand' with good intention. -By saying we're planning for the Saints, this not only keeps the Saints on thin ice, but it's probably motivating the Lions even more (specially Schwartz) to win the game; publicly (and indirectly) writing a team off like that is enough to piss anybody on that team off.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Do they change it up to make sure the #1 seed gets the lowest seed? If the Saints and ATL lose, does GB get or whichever is the next lowest seed?

Yes, they do
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Super Harbowl?
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Super Harbowl?

do you guys think john harbaugh will cry because his little brother beat him for the superbowl tittle?
Anybody else have a funny feeling Seely is gonna design a 'fake punt-turned-reverse' play featuring Ginn at some point in this game?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Anybody else have a funny feeling Seely is gonna design a 'fake punt-turned-reverse' play featuring Ginn at some point in this game?

no

when punting that would give them too good field position

most i could see is onside kick
I see a lot of cocky saint's fans on nfl.com completely overlooking the Niners. God I hope they win so we can beat them soundly!

Eagles ... check
Bucs ... check
Giants ... check
Steelers ... check
Seahawks (road) ... check

Adding the Saints and the Packers would be awesome!!! Oh and the Ravens too
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I see a lot of cocky saint's fans on nfl.com completely overlooking the Niners. God I hope they win so we can beat them soundly!

Eagles ... check
Bucs ... check
Giants ... check
Steelers ... check
Seahawks (road) ... check

Adding the Saints and the Packers would be awesome!!! Oh and the Ravens too

i actually dont think the saints will beat the lions

saints are the 30th worst pass D team
lions are 20th (although they didnt have suh houston and delmas for a strech of games- best d linemen #1 CB and best saftey

so its safe to say they're D is a little better than that

this will be a game where only passes will be involved so its safe to say run D doesnt matter

lions have the best d line in nfl they can get pressure on them while rushing only 4 guys while keeping 7 guys in coverage


saints D have no answer for CJ and i dont think theyre D will keep up with him or the rest of lions offense (remember 30th ranked pass D)
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Love how Harbaugh publicly admitted we're planning for the Saints. -What people outside our media circle do not understand is that Harbaugh is man of mystery; only slipping a 'hand' with good intention. -By saying we're planning for the Saints, this not only keeps the Saints on thin ice, but it's probably motivating the Lions even more (specially Schwartz) to win the game; publicly (and indirectly) writing a team off like that is enough to piss anybody on that team off.

love the jedi mind trick

Glad to see Williams is practicing again. Williams and crabs are my favorite WR's. RIP Edwards, I had high hopes for ya.
I think the Bungles will beat the Texans
Originally posted by fister30:
Glad to see Williams is practicing again. Williams and crabs are my favorite WR's. RIP Edwards, I had high hopes for ya.

i miss morgan, i hope he is back next year
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 29,420
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by fister30:
Glad to see Williams is practicing again. Williams and crabs are my favorite WR's. RIP Edwards, I had high hopes for ya.

i miss morgan, i hope he is back next year

He can come back for the post season if he's healthy right?
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by fister30:
Glad to see Williams is practicing again. Williams and crabs are my favorite WR's. RIP Edwards, I had high hopes for ya.

i miss morgan, i hope he is back next year

He can come back for the post season if he's healthy right?

no he in IR
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by fister30:
Glad to see Williams is practicing again. Williams and crabs are my favorite WR's. RIP Edwards, I had high hopes for ya.

i miss morgan, i hope he is back next year

He can come back for the post season if he's healthy right?


No once your on IR thats it for the whole season.