There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WPXI Pittsburg: Source: Roman a Finalist for PSU Job--O'Brien to stay with Pats

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
Why would Roman want to take the Penn State job and the baggage that will come with it. With the lawsuits and stuff it will be a big headache.
Who would be a replacement if Roman leaves ?? and est. NFL guy (Norv Turner, Zampese, et al), or someone currently on Stanfords staff ??? Who you guyz think ?
he's on.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
As long as we have Harbaugh, we should be fine. Maybe the new OC will cut Alex loose and open up the offense. Our offense this year, although productive, was lethargic and booooooooooring!!! (except the Philly game)
He's on
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Who would be a replacement if Roman leaves ?? and est. NFL guy (Norv Turner, Zampese, et al), or someone currently on Stanfords staff ??? Who you guyz think ?

Norv Turner is not getting fired.
f**k Roman he can leave for all I care.
f**king A! Bad connection. They put him on hold!
Here we Go:

Bad cell connection

Roman on hold lol
Damn Roman get a better phone...
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Wow! over 1400 posts? It took me over three years to get that many!
Who would be his replacement ?? An est. NFL guy (Turner, Zampese, et al), or would it be some currently on Stanfords staff ?? Who you guyz think ??
Originally posted by susweel:

And your reasoning for this is......It's not okay to take a job that advances your career because some footballs fans think you should stay where you are. Have you ever taken a job with another company because it was a PROMOTION?
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by susweel:

And your reasoning for this is......It's not okay to take a job that advances your career because some footballs fans think you should stay where you are. Have you ever taken a job with another company because it was a PROMOTION?

Im not overly impressed by his play calling, I think we can do better.
He's baaaaaaaack
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home