LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Your Choice For The 49ers Playoff Opponent On January 14th Is...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Your Choice For The 49ers Playoff Opponent On January 14th Is...

I don't care I am jus excited we are back in the playoffs!
I want the Saints. Revenge for last years Monday Night Game
I don't care at all. Seriously. I think we can beat all three of those teams.
BRING ON THE SAINTS!!!!
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
BRING ON THE SAINTS!!!!

I remember what happened last yer, so I want the saints.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Saints.
I want the Saints. We've beaten the Giants, and no one really cares about the Falcons right now. The Saints will give us respect, and it will give the team an overwhelming confidence that will carry them into the NFC Championship!
Bring on the saints. I watched the saints play today (living in MS) and Brees has all day to throw the ball, he wont have that luxury against us.
Id love to see the saints at the stick! But it dont matter we can play with any team in the league as ling as every niner shows up to play which they will f**k yeah goniners!

In the words of hatbaugh who's got it better then us

NOBODY

f**k yeah goniners

• MuggD
  • Veteran
There's also a revenge thing with the Falcons. They beat us like 45-10 or something a few years ago at the Stick and then of course last year when Clements fumbled away the win.
i want revenge against the new york giants.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
There's also a revenge thing with the Falcons. They beat us like 45-10 or something a few years ago at the Stick and then of course last year when Clements fumbled away the win.

plus i can't stand that Play60 bus commercial where they're all with their dumb smug faces with that annoying song
I want the Saints. I want our D to shut them down and then shut down the Packers right after. Then in the Super Bowl, we meet the Ravens and beat them like they were a Bronco or a Charger. Then after the game there is a Harbrawl and Jim one shots his brother.

That would be the perfect playoff scenario for me
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for tulliman.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Muggins879:

plus i can't stand that Play60 bus commercial where they're all with their dumb smug faces with that annoying song

SO.

SICK.

OF.

THAT.

SONG.
Share 49ersWebzone