LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Your Choice For The 49ers Playoff Opponent On January 14th Is...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Your Choice For The 49ers Playoff Opponent On January 14th Is...

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I want the Saints.

To be the best you gotta beat the best.
Bring on the saints there are no short cuts in life !!!!! Besides I feel playing the saints simulates the packers to a certain extent
Forgot the Aint's coach name...Can't stand that guy though !

He borrow's BW's tapes from the 9ers and doesn't return them until Harbaugh gets them back (then he blitz's the fk on us in spite in the preseason)

He uses BW's tactics as being the bell hop on the road at the hotel they stayed in for the super bowl !

He even had the balls to have Ronnie Lott give them a motivational speech before last years Monday night game against us in our own house !!!!!

Bring on the Saints !!!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I don't care I am jus excited we are back in the playoffs!

This
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Forgot the Aint's coach name...Can't stand that guy though !

He borrow's BW's tapes from the 9ers and doesn't return them until Harbaugh gets them back (then he blitz's the fk on us in spite in the preseason)

He uses BW's tactics as being the bell hop on the road at the hotel they stayed in for the super bowl !

He even had the balls to have Ronnie Lott give them a motivational speech before last years Monday night game against us in our own house !!!!!

Bring on the Saints !!!

Sean Payton = Dallas Cowboy family tree
I want to stomp the Saints and see Alex outplay Drew Brees. Fat chance, but it's what I'd like.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
My vote is Atlanta.
The Saints pose 2 big problems: their dangerous passing attack, and their heavy-blitzing defense.
The passing attack may be slowed down at the Stick, but our OL will still have to deal with their blitzes.
I actually prefer to play the Packers (or any other NFC team in the playoffs).
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
I want the Saints. Revenge for last years Monday Night Game

I would love to see the Niner O get a shot at the Saints D after that preseason blitz-fest.
Originally posted by ace52:
My vote is Atlanta.
The Saints pose 2 big problems: their dangerous passing attack, and their heavy-blitzing defense.
The passing attack may be slowed down at the Stick, but our OL will still have to deal with their blitzes.
I actually prefer to play the Packers (or any other NFC team in the playoffs).

alex has one of the best passer rating against the blitz

also th eo line has made huge strides

as long as no guys come unblocked we will beat them
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
We can play against any of those teams at the "stick".

I would prefer the Saints though. Playing the saints would definitely get us ready for the Packers.

The Play60 commercial that really irritates me is the Panthers one. Are we supposed to believe that their owner is driving the bus? He has so much money, he's probably never ridden a bus. I don't remember the Falcons one. I think we will play the Saints.
I want the Saints, Packers and Patriots. Alex will beat the 3 best QBs in the game to bring us ring number 6

I live in NY. Lots of Giants fans. Lots of Eli bandwagoners. I'd love to shut them up for the second time this year.
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
I want the Saints. Revenge for last years Monday Night Game

i agree it would give us respect around the leauge and how to go after Rogers !
Share 49ersWebzone