There are 287 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

which WR will 49ers bring in

Originally posted by hofer36:
bring back antoniio bryant and run a play where he and vernon davis go deep...call it double butt crack fly skywalker

The moonwalker?
If I' m in the coaches shoes, I wait for Delanies reevaluation, next week, see how williams is but have a fall back plan at tight end. What do you guys think?
To me Ziegler makes the most sense. I remember going to training camp to watch the team practice and Ziegler never dropped a pass thrown his way the 2 years I went. I also remember Alex loved throwing him the ball and he looked like our best receiver out there. Sign Ziegler please Baalke.
Seriously - why not Randy Moss or Terrel Owens? If these guys are in shape and can run and catch they give Alex another option at receiver.
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Seriously - why not Randy Moss or Terrel Owens? If these guys are in shape and can run and catch they give Alex another option at receiver.

Randy Moss tends to quit on plays. Terrel Owens I'm all for, I say bring him in at least for a work out.
What's the latest on KW? Will he play next week?
I say activate Konrad Reuland from the pratice squad.. He's 6'6" with good hands and decent speed for a TE, and we could use him in the Redzone for jump balls in the middle. Just like how the Saints is using Graham. Yuuuuuuuupppp!
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
I say activate Konrad Reuland from the pratice squad.. He's 6'6" with good hands and decent speed for a TE, and we could use him in the Redzone for jump balls in the middle. Just like how the Saints is using Graham. Yuuuuuuuupppp!

im all for brining in relund
Bringing Reuland from PS makes a lot of sense, cutting Braylon makes sense too, its not that he's not producing in the field im pretty sure its because he hasn't recovered from his injuries and the option of sending him to IR dont make sense since he has 1 year contract so its better off cutting him lose and try to heal on his own terms.
Originally posted by 99Ways2SackAQb:
To me Ziegler makes the most sense. I remember going to training camp to watch the team practice and Ziegler never dropped a pass thrown his way the 2 years I went. I also remember Alex loved throwing him the ball and he looked like our best receiver out there. Sign Ziegler please Baalke.

The number 17 is available now, why not.
Time to Bring TO Back to the Bay Area
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:
Time to Bring TO Back to the Bay Area

No its not!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:
Time to Bring TO Back to the Bay Area

No its not!



Honestly I am on the fence on this one ...but who ever we bring in wont have to do a whole lot ..if Owens comes back I know he would attract attention from the defense, something Joe Smoe from the off the street cant do, but I dont think we will make a big move at WR, maybe a PS player or Zigler if a move is made
The sure downside of bringing in a guy like Owens or Moss is the media circus that will follow. Could be an unwanted distraction for a young team entering the playoffs for the first time.
Whitner talking to TO on the Twitter

TWHITNER @DonteWhitner16m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
"@terrellowens: @DonteWhitner Let em kno if they need me, I'm ready homie!! I'm ready 2 take em deep!!"


TWHITNER @DonteWhitner14m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open@terrellowens I know u are! And I'm ready to Vouch for...and let everyone kno how GREAT of a teamate u were in buffalo!

Gave me the chills....
COME HOME T.O.!!!