LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 346 users in the forums

which WR will 49ers bring in

Shop Find 49ers gear online
^^^ saw that, part of me would like to see it happen, don't think he'll even get a call from us though
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Whitner talking to TO on the Twitter

TWHITNER @DonteWhitner16m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
"@terrellowens: @DonteWhitner Let em kno if they need me, I'm ready homie!! I'm ready 2 take em deep!!"

TWHITNER @DonteWhitner14m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open@terrellowens I know u are! And I'm ready to Vouch for...and let everyone kno how GREAT of a teamate u were in buffalo!

Gave me the chills....
COME HOME T.O.!!!

oh man. I completely forgot about the Buffalo connection. That seriously increases the likelihood of T.O. being the most likely outsider to come in and help as JH says lol.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Terrell Owens = multiple dropped passes
Originally posted by boast:

That was always his mo. Drops but then he will make a big catch with yac to make up for it.

If he can pass mustard on the physical, I would be okay wi bringing him back
[ Edited by Jakemall on Dec 28, 2011 at 8:29 AM ]
I'm for Reuland at TE. At Wr TO would be a good redZone target which is where we need help however I'm not a big fan of bringing him back to the bay because of the pressure he will put on Alex in terms of getting in his face when he is not happy. That could work against the team. I like Ziegler or Hill to come in. Probably lean more towards Hill because of his body type unless ziegler put some bulk on.
  • Jiks

Well he'd fit right in then.
COME HOME T.O!!!!!!
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Come home!!!!!
Since no moves announced I guess we're going with practice squad additions, Peele and Davis doing much of the work
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
COME HOME T.O!!!!!!

I personally believe its NOT gonna happen

Yep, something we don't need in a clutch situation.

I couldn't imagine what would happen if he got in Alex's face, weird feeling VD would KO TO in 2 seconds.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
COME HOME T.O!!!!!!

I personally believe its NOT gonna happen

I know it wont. But it would be awesome if he came here and tore it up in the playoffs
That would be a helluva story. Diva receiver bad mouth his made Niner team. Became a media whore with every team he ever got involved with in trying to get a ring. Finally and literally on his last leg, came back to his 'loser' team when they finally found success without him. Contributed in a major way on offense to get them and himself the SB ring.

Sounds really good. That last part I'm not so sure of...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
That would be a helluva story. Diva receiver bad mouth his made Niner team. Became a media whore with every team he ever got involved with in trying to get a ring. Finally and literally on his last leg, came back to his 'loser' team when they finally found success without him. Contributed in a major way on offense to get them and himself the SB ring.

right!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

I dont think this will happen at all, but if it did, combined with the Alex Smith comeback, we are talking Hollywood!
Share 49ersWebzone