LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

which WR will 49ers bring in

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
That would be a helluva story. Diva receiver bad mouth his made Niner team. Became a media whore with every team he ever got involved with in trying to get a ring. Finally and literally on his last leg, came back to his 'loser' team when they finally found success without him. Contributed in a major way on offense to get them and himself the SB ring.

Sounds really good. That last part I'm not so sure of...

The 1st time Alex missed TO when he was open, all hell would break loose. The guy is an a$$hole and a Sh*t Distrubber Extrordinaire. DO NOT WASTE THE MONEY ON A PHONE CALL.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
That would be a helluva story. Diva receiver bad mouth his made Niner team. Became a media whore with every team he ever got involved with in trying to get a ring. Finally and literally on his last leg, came back to his 'loser' team when they finally found success without him. Contributed in a major way on offense to get them and himself the SB ring.

Sounds really good. That last part I'm not so sure of...

OK, he only became a diva off the field. He was a model player on the field. And I don't think that he was one with us until he was ready to leave the team in the last game. But he was a full blown Diva the rest of the way.

You weren't the original Diva # 15
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 28, 2011 at 9:17 AM ]
Owens would make crabtree look like the most humble person on earth.
Owens isn't good anymore. Pass.
Really surprised at how much vitriol still exists for T.O. on the boards. Yeah, the guy was a pain in the neck when he was here and did even more damage to his rep after he left, but at this point I'd have to expect he's as humble as any player in his spot could be.

Let me put it this way, the guy is a whale of a downfield blocker, still a potent possession receiver at the very least, and would command some respect from D-coordinators anytime he was on the field. The team only needs him for a month and a half, I dont think he'd be capable of doing too much damage in that amount of time and is every bit as good an option as whatever else is out there.
everyone should stop being afraid of T.O getting on Alex smith face. you all know that his team mate have his back and i am pretty sure T.O doesn't want to mess with willis.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Owens isn't good anymore. Pass.

He would instantly become our #1 WR
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He would instantly become our #1 WR

Not sure if serious. Even if talent wise he was the best WR on the field, he doesn't know the play book and has no chemistry with the qb.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

I am 100% in favor of bringing Owens in, not that Harbaugh or Baalke will even consider it.

As many people have said he plays all out every play and is a good blocker. He would be a big threat once he makes the catch and would definitely command attention. If opposing defenses decided he wasn't worth putting a double team or their top CB on him he can definitely still make a big play in single coverage against a #2 or #3 CB or safety.

This team is so tighly fit together he would not be able to be a cancer

T.O...... Dats what I said the minute I heard about Edwards leaving..
I'm not expecting it. I expect that we'll just promote Konrad.

I am just saying if it get's Harbaugh's seal of approval, I won't be against it at all.
This will all depend whether or not Walker is put on IR. The roster spot will be for the TE. If Walker is put on IR, then and only then will it even be a possibility in my opinion.
Share 49ersWebzone