There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

McCloughan: " We're gonna beat the hell out of the 9ers "

McCloughan said he won't attend Saturday's game, hoping to avoid becoming a distraction for his current -- and former -- team, but it's clear he's deeply invested in how this one plays out.

I dont get that... How would he be a distraction lol?
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
McCloughan said he won't attend Saturday's game, hoping to avoid becoming a distraction for his current -- and former -- team, but it's clear he's deeply invested in how this one plays out.
I dont get that... How would he be a distraction lol?

He should have thought of that before he opened his big mouth. So glad he is not our GM anymore.
Have another drink Scot, and you know, drive home...
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
bitter because Baalke has done a better job?
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
yeah right... If Grizzly Adams had a beard.

Grizzly Adams did have a beard.


Mccloughan talking again? Please. I eat pieces of s**t like him for breakfast.

LOL!

Scott eats pieces of s**t for breakfast?!
  • hps49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 361
You eat s**t? Lol playinngggg
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 72,018
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
yeah right... If Grizzly Adams had a beard.

Grizzly Adams did have a beard.


Mccloughan talking again? Please. I eat pieces of s**t like him for breakfast.

LOL!

Scott eats pieces of s**t for breakfast?!

NO!

yeah he prob does
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
"They come to our place Christmas Eve," McCloughan says of the 11-3 Niners, "and we're going to beat the hell out of 'em."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_scot_mccloughan_niners_raiders_gm_seahawks112311

Article also goes on to say that Scotty got all tear eyed when he saw Gore break the record.

Either way, Mutha f**k the seahawks, mutha f**k Scott , mutha f**k lynch, and mutha f**k the seahawk fans.

And here comes my left blow?


i dont get it
His draft picks are panni ng out pretty well.

Whose wife did he bang to get booted out of the blue?
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
McCloughan said he won't attend Saturday's game, hoping to avoid becoming a distraction for his current -- and former -- team, but it's clear he's deeply invested in how this one plays out.
I dont get that... How would he be a distraction lol?



LOL, what a tool to think he would be a distraction. LOL.
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
"They come to our place Christmas Eve," McCloughan says of the 11-3 Niners, "and we're going to beat the hell out of 'em."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_scot_mccloughan_niners_raiders_gm_seahawks112311

Article also goes on to say that Scotty got all tear eyed when he saw Gore break the record.

Either way, Mutha f**k the seahawks, mutha f**k Scott , mutha f**k lynch, and mutha f**k the seahawk fans.

And here comes my left blow?


i dont get it

Eazy-E
He was light-headed . . . from all the booze

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/McCloughan-says-he-was-being-light-heart?blockID=618230&feedID=5936
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
"They come to our place Christmas Eve," McCloughan says of the 11-3 Niners, "and we're going to beat the hell out of 'em."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_scot_mccloughan_niners_raiders_gm_seahawks112311

Article also goes on to say that Scotty got all tear eyed when he saw Gore break the record.

Either way, Mutha f**k the seahawks, mutha f**k Scott , mutha f**k lynch, and mutha f**k the seahawk fans.

And here comes my left blow?


i dont get it

Eazy-E

Knowledge has no knowledge of early 90's rap.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
He was light-headed . . . from all the booze

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/McCloughan-says-he-was-being-light-heart?blockID=618230&feedID=5936


And our defense will be heavy handed....
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Mccloughan talking again? Please. I eat pieces of s**t like him for breakfast.

"Suck my white @ss Scott!!!"