LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

McCloughan: " We're gonna beat the hell out of the 9ers "

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Thanks for the bulletin board material you drunk b*****d.

this
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
"They come to our place Christmas Eve," McCloughan says of the 11-3 Niners, "and we're going to beat the hell out of 'em."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_scot_mccloughan_niners_raiders_gm_seahawks112311

Article also goes on to say that Scotty got all tear eyed when he saw Gore break the record.

Either way, Mutha f**k the seahawks, mutha f**k Scott , mutha f**k lynch, and mutha f**k the seahawk fans.

And here comes my left blow?

i dont get it

Eazy-E

Knowledge has no knowledge of early 90's rap.

nah just no knowledge of west coast rap
"They come to our place Christmas Eve," McCloughan says of the 11-3 Niners, "and we're going to beat the hell out of 'em."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_scot_mccloughan_niners_raiders_gm_seahawks112311

Article also goes on to say that Scotty got all tear eyed when he saw Gore break the record.

Either way, Mutha f**k the seahawks, mutha f**k Scott , mutha f**k lynch, and mutha f**k the seahawk fans.

i dont get it

Eazy-E

all good, 90% of west coast hip hop is garbage.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Thanks for the bulletin board material you drunk b*****d.

this

Seriously, do they wanna tempt us? -We're already fighting for the bye, doesn't help to motivate us more.
"Let's draft Balmer....(burp, hiccup, shot of Jack)....no seriously."
this will fuel Harbaugh and the Niners even more!! It might be more of lopsided victory then I initially thought.. Harbaugh 27 Carrol 13
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

i dont get it

Eazy-E

The old school stuff was pretty good but Im not into the new rap.
The old school stuff was pretty good but Im not into the new rap.

if you're talking about Freestyle Fellowship, Heiroglyphics, Saafir, the older NWA/Dr. Dre stuff, ect........then yeah you're right. Most of the other crap was bleh. East coast rap for the most part owned the west coast imo.
Once we defeat the Seahawks, this title will correctly state: "The 9ers beat the hell outta us." #FACT
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
if you're talking about Freestyle Fellowship, Heiroglyphics, Saafir, the older NWA/Dr. Dre stuff, ect........then yeah you're right. Most of the other crap was bleh. East coast rap for the most part owned the west coast imo.

Planet Asia, Blu, Tri State, Kendrick Lamar, GQ, Murs, Terrence Martin yall trippin, West Coast Rap is still quality.

How we got from Scott McCloughan to East Coast/West Coast rap is beyond me

Anyway, I think McCloughan must be on some good chronic to let such a statement slip out like that, as if Harbaugh, the Smith Bro., & Company needed more motivation than what they already have. That "12th Man" will only take the Seahawks so far. M. Lynch had better have that helmet strapped on tight because running into the Golden Gate defense all day (think: ) won't be good for his health I asure you. Beam-me-up-Scotty Mack should just keep his mouth shut, his pants up, and step back into the relm of humiliated born obscurity before that Trojan coach of his notices you too.
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Dec 23, 2011 at 7:08 PM ]

you make me smh.
How the hell did this turn into a hip hop discussion?

Lulz
Lot's of great rap came out of the west coast back in the day.
Share 49ersWebzone