There are 168 users in the forums

McCloughan: " We're gonna beat the hell out of the 9ers "

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mustangmele:
I will say this about McCloughan -- He definitely knew how to scout players. Mike Nolan and Mike Singletary didn't make it easy on the guy. Both those guys were flip floping their schemes and philosophies particularly on offense. How are you supposed to draft according to your scheme -- your identity if you will, when you have an identity crisis like the niners had all those years?

The Seachikens are going to lose Sunday but they will put up a fight. They're only a good QB away from doing damage and next years draft they'll pick one up.

This is the same guy who drafted Balmer and Chilo in 08 and coffee and the rest of the scrubs in 09....
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Thanks for the bulletin material Scott. See what happens to you all now.

Definitely the last thing the Seahawks needed.

Aw hell naw! Can someone tweet the articke link to a couple of our players
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by toeknee:

good idea. bit.ly that s**t!
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by toeknee:

good idea. bit.ly that s**t!

You do it, tweet it erbody,
"Scotty grab my d*ck...!"
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Ok redman

I love how this looks like he gave up on trying to spell "Defensive Coordinator" and then gave up on trying to spell his own last name.
That's just like McClueless, snorting out the side of his nose again.
Thank you Scott! We needed something like this!
By "9ers" he meant his wife.

The Seahawks at home this year:

Barely beat Cardinals 13-10.
Barely lost to Atlanta 30-28.
Got destroyed by Cincy 34-12.
Barely beat the Ravens 22-17.
Lost to the terrible Redskins 23-17.
Beatdown the Vickless Eagles 31-13.
Beatdown the helpless Rams 30-13.

They're due for another home loss. Very beatable there, but they can surprise sometimes.
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
"They come to our place Christmas Eve," McCloughan says of the 11-3 Niners, "and we're going to beat the hell out of 'em."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-silver_scot_mccloughan_niners_raiders_gm_seahawks112311

Article also goes on to say that Scotty got all tear eyed when he saw Gore break the record.

Either way, Mutha f**k the seahawks, mutha f**k Scott , mutha f**k lynch, and mutha f**k the seahawk fans.

And here comes my left blow?

Damn you beat me to it
Dude's anger just got his team in trouble - they should make him play. I remember when Lance Shulters popped off one year to the Rams calling the WR's soft. I can't remember who it was, the coach that is, but he said that Lance had better make every damn play out there ... at least when a player runs their mouth, they can get on the field...this guy just gave the 9rs chalkboard talk... I am sure Petey and his team appreciate this; like playing the 9rs tomorrow wasn't going to be bad enough already.
[ Edited by Fitness49 on Dec 23, 2011 at 12:43 PM ]
f**k off scott you dumb b***h
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Misquote, cut the guy some slack, he was slurring. What he really said was that "he'll be at the house at 9"
Share 49ersWebzone