LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 136 users in the forums

Is Harbaugh really that good of a coach?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yes I know we're 10-3 but that's mainly because of our defense and special teams. We hired Harbaugh because he was supposed to be an offensive genius, but yet our offense is horrible. We seem to be regressing and can't score in the redzone if his life depended on it. I think defense's have finally figured out the Niners O and Jim seems to have no answer for that.
Yes. Yes he is.
oh jesus christ

Really?

This is insane. Hes got a lot to learn but he's a great young coach
Originally posted by Goldson38:
Yes I know we're 10-3 but that's mainly because of our defense and special teams. We hired Harbaugh because he was supposed to be an offensive genius, but yet our offense is horrible. We seem to be regressing and can't score in the redzone if his life depended on it. I think defense's have finally figured out the Niners O and Jim seems to have no answer for that.

LMFAO.

Look at our PPG. Look at our YPG. Just about ALL of our offensive numbers have spiked, except 3rd down % and red zone scoring. IMO that's on the QB...Harbaugh can only do so much.
Originally posted by jreff22:
oh jesus christ

wheres area49 saying whisenhunt is twice the coach harbaugh is i cant stand that guy/troll
Keep in mind this is year 1 of the Harbaugh era. Despite our shortcomings on offense, it is still a HUGE improvement over what we have seen the past 8 years. I have every good reason to believe the offense will continue to get better over time.
Lock it up.

Just more stupid s**t that comes out after a loss.

Today was inexcusable but we're 10-3 and he might be the biggest reason why.
  • Sman
dumbest f**kin question in the history of the internet!
...... ...... ...... .....
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
wheres area49 saying whisenhunt is twice the coach harbaugh is i cant stand that guy/troll

I am in AWE of Arizona. From Whisenhunt to Skelton, top to bottom just in AWE
Share 49ersWebzone