There are 190 users in the forums

Is Harbaugh really that good of a coach?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Why did you post this? Being 10-3 in your first year after a lockout with the same basic core of players in the previous season isn't enough?
Also may I point out the limitation at QB. Turn in your 49er badge immediately.
Why did you post this? Being 10-3 in your first year after a lockout with the same basic core of players in the previous season isn't enough?
Also may I point out the limitation at QB. Turn in your 49er badge immediately.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
why do we allow noobs to start threads?

I agree. I advocated for a 4 day no new thread rule after games unless you were a 2 - 3 year vet.
He's a good coach who hired a hell of a staff. But Roman is a weak link of this staff. Roman is good enough to win the NFC West but not a championship. I believe that Jim needs to replace him or jim himself take over the play calling duties next year.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
He's a good coach who hired a hell of a staff. But Roman is a weak link of this staff. Roman is good enough to win the NFC West but not a championship. I believe that Jim needs to replace him or jim himself take over the play calling duties next year.

LMFAO!!!!

Post of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!
  • Sman
lol....tard fan who started this thread....we have won 5 superbowls...and, we won the division...f**k off!
Is JH that good of a coach?

10-3.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Lock it up.

Just more stupid s**t that comes out after a loss.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
wheres area49 saying whisenhunt is twice the coach harbaugh is i cant stand that guy/troll

LOL. Funny thing is that was his first post in maybe over a month. We lose a game and now all of sudden he is an active poster again.
yeah right! i noticed that today too, i didnt see him posting when it was 19-7 but as soon we were down and especially at the end of the game here he pops up
Originally posted by Goldson38:
Yes I know we're 10-3 but that's mainly because of our defense and special teams. We hired Harbaugh because he was supposed to be an offensive genius, but yet our offense is horrible. We seem to be regressing and can't score in the redzone if his life depended on it. I think defense's have finally figured out the Niners O and Jim seems to have no answer for that.

This is a joke right
Seriously, this guy should not be allowed on the zone. This is ridiculous.
you know, i was thinking about this as well, but for his first year he is doing alot better than nolan and mike. so next year i can see him making this team a whole lot better,especially with this crappy o line
Share 49ersWebzone