There are 228 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Patrick Willis Injury

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Time for Bowman to step up

??? you don't watch the 49ers games? then.... "bust laugh out"... Well.. you are joke by yourself! maybe.. you are not a 49ers fans!

I luv you Buzz, will you give a speech at my wedding?

??? you don't watch the 49ers games? then.... "bust laugh out"... Well.. you are joke by yourself! maybe.. you are not a 49ers fans!

you need to chill out Buzz....
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I don't want to see ANY starters until the playoffs.

nope dont agree
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Ok.. ok....

.. Alright.. I don't give you a speech.. If u don't watch the 49ers games then don't joke for us please or don't answer for us here for either it.. If u watch the 49ers game then u can ask the questions here then watch your mouth the words the correct or joke for either it.

.. Alright.. I don't give you a speech.. If u don't watch the 49ers games then don't joke for us please or don't answer for us here for either it.. If u watch the 49ers game then u can ask the questions here then watch your mouth the words the correct or joke for either it.

Kool aid, broccoli, tires, life death tree roots ?
hah that gif was perfect
Light Bulb!!!! As well as Grant played I would like to see bowman get a shot at outside backer opposite of Aldon, and or Brooks. could be very dynamic. Not talking full time but as a blitz package.
Patrick will be fine in a game or two--or even if it takes to the playoffs---only way it could still hurt him would be if he healed like Andrew Bynum.
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I don't want to see ANY starters until the playoffs.

nope dont agree
neither does harbro, but thems the breaks.

I'm hoping for no injuries, no low self esteem when we half ass it playiing the Steelers, and hoping for a di*k tease playbook that we won't use in the playoffs.
get him ready for the stillers game...no need for the cards game
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Ok.. ok....

lol
even if he could be back in 2-3... let him rest until the playoffs i say.
he'll sit out one game. He's probably in the gym, squatting 900 lbs as we sit here talking about how long he should sit out.