LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Will you shed a tear if we clinch on Sunday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will you shed a tear if we clinch on Sunday?

I have watched too many Niner seasons ending in a Super Bowl win--even after all these bad years--just making the playoffs is progress---but still ho hum---Super Bowl is all that matters!
maybe if this was week 17, and we needed a win to make it...

but its been pretty obvious we were going for a month+ now. ill shed a tear when we win the Super Bowl.
No tears. Smile for sure though.
I dont know if it will be tears if/when it happens, but I will be pumped after the game, hopefully tomorrow is the day. We should beat them soundly.

I haven't seen playoffs since 2002. So I cant wait to clinch, and get the 2 seed hopefully.
Originally posted by boast:
nope. won't be satisfied until we win the Super Bowl.

++
I'd rather drink a beer than shed a tear. However, I've been known to shed a tear if I drink too much beer. So yes, I will probably do both.
I will definitely have a moment of silence, and reflect on these last 9 years. It will be sweeeeeet!
I'll shed a tear when they win another SB
I didn't realize until today just how bad the last 10 years have been. I've missed watching maybe 6 games in that span. So much inept embarrassing play. That 2-14 season? Donahue, Erickson, John York, Dilfer, Kwame, Cortez, The Big Nickel....so much embarrassment. After Becoming a fan in the 80's and witnessing 20 years of greatness I didn't fully realize until now just how sad it has been to watch our Niners suck. Gore has been the only consistent bright spot on this team in the past decade. Watching him get the record today and clinch the first playoff berth of his career, watching the Niners return to the top......yeah I choked up a bit today. Sweet sweet redemption. Go Forty f**king Niners!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Ain't gonna lie I did get a little teary eyed. It's been so long so many losses.

Damn it feels good.

Oh and I forgot to mention Harbaugh!!!!
I had voted yes. But turns out I didn't cry.
i just did
Originally posted by susweel:
Ain't gonna lie I did get a little teary eyed. It's been so long so many losses.

Damn it feels good.

you don't deserve it.
Share 49ersWebzone