There are 222 users in the forums

Will you shed a tear if we clinch on Sunday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will you shed a tear if we clinch on Sunday?

Last time that this team was in the playoffs, Garcia was in the NFL and T.O. was in his prime.

Then we settled for Derrick Smith and Ulbrich as our defensive starters and guys like Dorsey and Rattay , Barlow, Uwaezuake,
our offensive starters.

Dilfer years were hard.

I've backed A Smith for years, gave him a pass because his friend killed himself, he was undercoached, was thrown into the wolves
ala David Carr and Chad Pennington with NO oline help and some of the crappiest coaching I've ever witnessed. These coaches had gifts i.e. drafting, and discipline, but head coaching was not their strong point. I then reached my breaking point and somewhat gave up on A.Smith, seeing guys like Bradford ,Flacco and Stafford play well in their first year (oh how things change), and saw Smith struggle against the Eagles , I gave up and tapped. Then, with games against the Colts, Packers, and some of the leagues elite, I've seen A.Smith dwell in the shotgun and hurry up. Near comebacks from under 3 touchdowns was pretty impressive IMO even though we lost most games by 3 to 7 points. Alot of b.s. Since the last time we went to the playoffs.

So yeah, I met shed a Darrl Strawberry come Sunday.

I will cry then masterbate
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
nope. won't be satisfied until we win the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by boast:

Baby steps.
I will be celebrating with 65,000 of my closest Niner Faithful at the Stick!
If? You mean "When".
Haha I'll shed a little tear.
I shall raise a glass in salute. Followed by another one. Followed ..........
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by 02-10DidNotHappen:

Baby steps.

these are grown men. to hell with baby steps.
It will be nice to finally celebrate another division title ..this is where we belong

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
If? You mean "When".

QFT
  • Envy
  • Veteran

This is how Bill built it.
No tears. We are capable of much more. We will earned our ticket to the dance. But our aim is to beat up the prom king (Packers) and take the prom queen's virginity (SB) at the end of the night.
Making the playoffs is pointless unless you have a chance to do something in it. You have a harder schedule and worse draft pick as a result.

I will be happy, but focused on seeing improvements each week to see if we are a team that can make some noise in the postseason.

Getting the 2 seed is a much bigger milestone given the competition in our division. It's easier to clinch early if your competition all stink. This is not discrediting the niners record thus far, but just saying winning the division isn't a huge deal when 7 wins won it last year.
I don't think I've seen the 49ers make the playoffs since puberty.
Share 49ersWebzone