There are 191 users in the forums

Will you shed a tear if we clinch on Sunday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will you shed a tear if we clinch on Sunday?

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
i was 10 last time niners were in playoffs looking forward to the playoffs

I was 14

I was 13
i was 19
Shed a tear because we made the playoffs - you got to be kidding me. If you so called men want to shed a tear then shed it for our troops and their families that wont be coming home.
Originally posted by boast:
nope. won't be satisfied until we win 6 Super Bowls.
A bit much eh?

But, I too feel this way. Can't just GET too the playoffs, you gotta prove you can WIN there as well, otherwise that just means we can simply make it there and be like "Alright, good job fellas."
No, absolutely not; this is where I've expected the 49ers to be for every season since I started watching football (late-80s). Just because we've sucked for 10 out of the past 12 years is no reason to lower my/our expectations. If we beat Green Bay in the NFC title game I might get misty eyed, and if we win the Superbowl--I might cry (ala TO in '98) for all the pain endured during the last dozen years.
Maybe... I'll be ecstatic for players like Alex, frank, Vernon, Willis and the guys that have endured this nightmare of decade
I was 15 last time we were in the playoffs so I'm actually going to their first Playoff game.
dudes that cry give San Francisco a bad name.
I was a junior in high school the last time the 49ers went to the playoffs. Graduated HS, college, law school, and finished one year of practice. Damn.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I will cry then masterbate

lmao
No if we win a Super Bowl then I will shed a tear.

Originally posted by valrod33:

I was 14

I was 13
i was 19

I was 29. LOL. I'm old.

The last time I cried was when the Giants won the World Series. The plaoyoffs aren't enough to make me cry. Only a Championship can do that.
No, but I'll...

Merry CLINCHmas Eve
  • boqi
  • Veteran
This is going to be a BIG GAME MOMMA! Can't wait...I'll be there!!!

I was 14

I was 13
I was 23
Share 49ersWebzone