There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why do they always use the same audible signal?

no one knows, there is no way for certain that you can say its the same audible, could be entirely different or a decoy we don't know for sure
Niner talk makes sense when you remember most guys don't know football
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Niner talk makes sense when you remember most guys don't know football

What he said=truth.
Originally posted by phatcat:
Im sure everyone has noticed that whenever Alex Smith calls out an audible from a pass to run play he uses the same signal, (rolling signal with his arms that Donavan McNabb uses is the best way I can describe it). Its like telling the whole defense we are about to execute a run play on you!! They always use the same signal its driving me nuts!! Anyone can elaborate on this?

Obviously this thread was written by somebody that never played football in his life before or doesn't understands the game...let it roll, let it roll...
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
More like questioning bro which still no one seems to know why we rank 27th in the league offensively which has been our problem for years? Our defense has been carrying us all year.

GOD YOU ARE AN IDIOT. none of us know why we are ranked number 27? smith is 10 weeks into his 7th fkn system. get over it. go root for the raiders all ready. im sick of you retards.
alex thinks hes playing basketball and is calling TRAVELING on Lebron James
Originally posted by schmons:
alex thinks hes playing basketball and is calling TRAVELING on Lebron James

NOOOOOOOOOO he is making sure to remind everybody "ok we don't false start on this play"
Originally posted by phatcat:
Everytime I see him do that they run a running play. I dont recall a play when they pass after this signal.

look at giants game

also they were 3 plays on which let it roll was a passs against baltimore
Wow, now we're just reaching for things to complain about...
Tuuuuuuuribul.