There are 170 users in the forums

Make no mistake about it, Fangio was thoroughly out-coached

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Man, the idiots come out even at 9-2. I guess all you need is a keyboard and a warped sense of reality.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Sman:
stupid.....they allowed 16 points!!!! in a short week!! This was on the O, and #11....and #62

Flacco had all day, whats the point in drafting pass rushers if you dont create pressure

The point is to put them on the sidelines and not dirty their uniform. Apparently that's very important to Fangio.
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 190836:
Our D held them to 16 points tonight, not to say we had a short week and flew all the way to the east coast. This was all on the OL, pure and simple. Fangio knows his players better than anyone, for us fans to claim he was out coached is stupid.

So you're saying that Fangio had a better defensive gameplan than Pagano, yes?
If we could have scored more than 16 points you wouldn't be making the statement you just made. This was all on the OL.

Exactly. When Lowell is correct, I will freely admit that he's correct.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Man, the idiots come out even at 9-2. I guess all you need is a keyboard and a warped sense of reality.
  • Veteran
I don't understand why Fangio is getting the sh*ts. We are still the number one D in the league. That doesn't happen by accident. Come on guys, cheer up. Remember last year this time?

Happy Thanksgiving
Originally posted by BrianGO:
The point is to put them on the sidelines and not dirty their uniform. Apparently that's very important to Fangio.

lol.
Yeah sure. We give up 16 pts to BAL at home. Blame the O-line for not blocking. Offense sucked balls.

Trust me, I am happy to be 9-2. But this team was definitely the toughest team that we had come across this season. The only reason why I'm honestly upset is only because of the plays the OC called. I think that our team have the talent to take it far. I was very proud of our defense to hold them to 16 points. I thought Alex played an extraordinary game but this is where Harbaugh and co. screwed up. It showed that they tried to limit Alex's plays as much as possible which was ridiculous because he was doing a great job tonight. They relied heavily on the running which was our strength throughout the season but it was hurting us in tonight's game.
Our line gave up 9 sacks you tool. Our d only allowed 3 more points than their NFL best average. So how exactly does one d.coordinator out coach another. Neither's squad is on the field at the same time the others is. I can see Roman being out-done or even harbaugh, but you are foolish to say "make no mistake about it, fangio.....". Blah blah blah. You are the one who is sorely mistaken in your light-years-off-base observation.

Bottomline, Ravens racked up 9 sacks and kept Alex on the run all game long. The 49ers, how many sacks did they get? Oh yeah, zero. Simply put, Pagano had a much better defensive plan and his team executed it to perfection.

How many yards did their offense rack up? Oh yeah 92 rushing and 161 passing = 253. Our defense played well enough to win. Did you watch the game? It was our o-line (Rachal is garbage).
Originally posted by Native49erFan:
And Roman wasn't? TOTAL F'IN F MINUS GRADE for coaching this game. F'in Pathetic!

Agreed. To be honest, I was NEVER a fan of Roman in the first place. If anyone else picks him up, I'd celebrate because our offense is better than this.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Flacco had all day, whats the point in drafting pass rushers if you dont create pressure
Can't create pressure if you're held all day.
Originally posted by Sman:
stupid.....they allowed 16 points!!!! in a short week!! This was on the O, and #11....and #62

Poor 11, i believe this was 62, cost us a TD and on many of the zone blitzes to the right, 62 did not touch anyone. I hope they cut Rachal, we are better of with some FA right guard at this point. I hope Snyder is ok, damn i hope he is ok.
Originally posted by davidboutte:
I blame the o line

What exactly did the 49ers o-line have to do with Flacco having all day to sit back in the pocket, take his time and make passes like he was f**king Tom Brady?

161 thanks to our defensive backs
Share 49ersWebzone