LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

Who would you like the San Francisco 49ers to play against in Superbowl XLVI?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who would you like the San Francisco 49ers to play against in Superbowl XLVI?

I said the steelers, but looking back it will be another superbowl app. for them so im changing it to the patriots or baltimore..damn i guess i dont care anymore just get there!
Originally posted by 9ermex:
I said the steelers, but looking back it will be another superbowl app. for them so im changing it to the patriots or baltimore..damn i guess i dont care anymore just get there!

honestly there are two things i care about super bowl wins and our super bowl win streak nothing else matters gotta keep our reputation of no SB losses
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
Originally posted by 9ermex:

honestly there are two things i care about super bowl wins and our super bowl win streak nothing else matters gotta keep our reputation of no SB losses

The patriots, "no superbowl win #4 and Joe Montana comparisons for YOU!!!!!!!!!!"
Either ravens (possible biggest HBO matchup ever of coaches) or the raiders that b f**king awesome and we would kill them cuz they rely on the run and they can't do that against us.
The Cleveland Indians
STEELERS so we can kick their ass and get the most SP victories back
i want revenge!!!! HARBOWL 2.0
I don't think they can play there. It's been a fun year. Harbaugh is definitely the right coach. But the offense just isn't good enough.
Originally posted by TlSSER:
i want revenge!!!! HARBOWL 2.0

this

It depends if we beat the Steelers on MNF. If we do, I want Harbowl 2.0! I'm still bitter over the first Harbowl. I also want Dallas in the divisional round. That way if we go 14-2 we get a chance to avenge our 2 losses AND take down the almighty Packers in the NFC Championship.
I want a rematch with the ravens. We had our worst game on the biggest stage of the year. Time to show the nation what's up!!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I don't think they can play there. It's been a fun year. Harbaugh is definitely the right coach. But the offense just isn't good enough.

It would be too good to be true. I just dont want to be one and done in the playoffs.
colts
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
so many good story lines for each game. unfortunately, this team is not ready to make it to the superbowl.
Share 49ersWebzone