LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

Who would you like the San Francisco 49ers to play against in Superbowl XLVI?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who would you like the San Francisco 49ers to play against in Superbowl XLVI?

I voted Ravens but I don't care as long as we win.
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Originally posted by okdkid:
i want revenge!!!! HARBOWL 2.0

raiders!

lol. i just realized that the 49ers have a better chance at beating the raiders than the ravens. lol
I think even raider fans know it too in the musings thread one of the raider forums talked about niners/raiders in the super bowl and a lot of them mentioned we were their worst matchup. It's true when thinking about it also they're a running team, we stop the run, their O-line's inconsistent with an immobile QB, our D attacks the QB, their D is bad especially against the run, Gore would tear them apart. Plus the raiders would screw themselves with all their penalties.
steelers because i hate them more than anything in this world including satin and terrorists and i was in the army and iraq and i am a christian. but also the raiders because i hate them almost as much as the steelers and just as much as satin and terrorists and i was in the army and iraq and i am a christian.....and half my family is raider fans and the other half is niner fans and it would be WW3 and that would be awesome. but it would be nice to have har-bowl 2 and possibly seek revenge on the biggest stage...why did you give me so many options.......
what would be epic is the 6th SB vs 6th SB bowl
Originally posted by kodiak9er:
steelers because i hate them more than anything in this world including satin and terrorists and i was in the army and iraq and i am a christian. but also the raiders because i hate them almost as much as the steelers and just as much as satin and terrorists and i was in the army and iraq and i am a christian.....and half my family is raider fans and the other half is niner fans and it would be WW3 and that would be awesome. but it would be nice to have har-bowl 2 and possibly seek revenge on the biggest stage...why did you give me so many options.......

Not sure if serious

haha
The Bad News Bears
Ravens, thats what everyone should say. I real good professional team. First thing i see when i think of them - classy.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for TlSSER.
i'll choose ravens again
should be updated to include broncos...remove the faiders
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
should be updated to include broncos...remove the faiders

you got it brah....

lets go ravens!!! harbowl 2.0!!!
the pats
looks like we have a unanimus winner
I can understand why you guy's would say the Ravens BUT I personally would like it to be the Patriots. I love seeing Tom run for his life and love seeing them on the sideline bewildered!!
Originally posted by kodiak9er:

I quite like satin, it's smoother than cotton. Hessian, on the other hand, I could have understood.
Share 49ersWebzone