LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 390 users in the forums

Over/Under: Alex Smith finishes the season with 20 TDs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Over/Under: Alex Smith finishes the season with 20 TDs?

I think he'll crack 20 this year
somewhere between 21-24
he will get over 20, we still have 5 divisional games and im sure we will be opening up the pass more and more
1981 Joe Montana only had 19 TD passes (+ that team's running game wasn't spectacular)...not the end of the world if Alex doesn't get 20+, I'm just hoping he pads his stats against the NFCW to where he gets recognition @ the end of the year.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
1981 Joe Montana only had 19 TD passes (+ that team's running game wasn't spectacular)...not the end of the world if Alex doesn't get 20+, I'm just hoping he pads his stats against the NFCW to where he gets recognition @ the end of the year.

Joe wouldn't be considered "elite" according to ESPN and NFLN. Not enough 4000 yard seasons and 400 yard games. Stoopid gayme manejer!
Alex will definitely get more than 20 tds. This offense is starting to click on all cylinders, and the schedule is only getting easier.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Joe wouldn't be considered "elite" according to ESPN and NFLN. Not enough 4000 yard seasons and 400 yard games. Stoopid gayme manejer!

The passing game was much more difficult back then. The new rules changes have made it much easier on the QBs.
24 i say..which would be pretty good and 6 picks

He would be considered a SUUUKKKKOOOOORRRZZZ QB by the likes of Susweel and NFL Network types....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He would be considered a SUUUKKKKOOOOORRRZZZ QB by the likes of Susweel and NFL Network types....

Hey Im in some good company maybe they will give me a job.

I think he gets 25, because the passing game should only get better as the season goes on.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Hey Im in some good company maybe they will give me a job.

You can be like Deion Sanders and say "I believe in Eli", "I believe in Eli", "I believe in Eli" even though we won and they lost...
As weird as it sounds, I would rather him have less than 5 INTs than 20+ TDs.

But I'll take both.

To play a whole season and have less than 5 INTs would be flat out amazing.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
He'll go over I think, about 22-24.
Originally posted by captveg:
Over, mainly because we play the NFC West 5 times out of the 7 games.

this
Share 49ersWebzone