There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Bandwagon Grows....

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Not a damn thing except for 90% of them liking the Giants even though they haven't heard of them pre pac bell park

You realize you sound like a complete racist tool, don't you?
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Monster Park! Was that pre 3Com??

No, after. Candlestick ->3com ->San Francisco Stadium at Candlestick Point->Monster Park->Bill Walsh Field at Candlestick Park
what a douche
who is this d bag? lmao
Originally posted by kray28:
You realize you sound like a complete racist tool, don't you?

yea, i know.
Poser Niner fan... how the hell he's wearing the red & gold proudly living in the Dallas Metroplex area..? shouldn't he rooting for the Dallas Cowgirls!
[ Edited by cris_sonic on Nov 13, 2011 at 11:03 PM ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
It happens just like these asians and filipinos liking the San Francisco Giants.

And this is coming from the biggest Giants (sf) fan out there.

whats wrong with filipinos
simps

lmao

there are plenty of hispanics/asians in the bay area

to be fair, there were plenty of bandwagon fans between both
Lmfao!... Shout out to all my REAL NINERS FANS... Idk all the players names but.... O_____O
Wow what a d-bag
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I SWEAR TO YOU THAT THE 49ERS facebook page grew 2,000 likes (fans) in the last 3 hrs.

Dude totally! I always check it whenever im on 49ers.com. It was in the 800,000 likes region at the beginning of the season. I knew this crap was going to happen as soon as we started winning!

Im from texas and im suddenly seeing people wearing niners gear. But any time you try to talk to them about the team they're pretty blank.
wow, just wow. I have been a fan since 1994. Was a cowboys fan for all of a yr till realizing where my alliance would be.

I have sat thru the last 8 years and have been in agony because these damn niners couldnt win for there life, now they do and all of a sudden a bunch of posers come out of hiding. Give me a friggin break. "I dont know all the players, but I'm diehard at heart"?

I never went in hiding, I never said oh screw these niners, I'm a pats fan or whatever teams fan.

Screw these idiots.
Originally posted by cris_sonic:
Poser Niner fan... how the hell he's from the Dallas-Fort Worth area... shouldn't he rooting for the Dallas Cowgirls!

for some reason, the 49ers have alot of fans out there. Again, I don't know why. He may like the team ever since he was 10 (hence the young jersey) but does not follow the team when we blew-but only flash his jersey when we win.
Originally posted by Chanhopper415:
I'm Filipino and I just can't get into baseball. I was happy for the city and fans when the Giants won last year but I wasn't about to buy 2010 WS gear. Always have and always will just be a Niner fan. Been a fan since 96 and loved every minute of it.

I personally don't like seeing all these "niner fans" on my FB feed when I got burned for years for liking the niners during the dark ages.

Hahaha, Yeah I love how everyone I talk to about football is starting to act like they are Niners fans...
It's like dude... Your a damn Eagles fan, just because they are having 1 down year doesn't mean you need to hop on my jock.
Originally posted by ninercrue666:
Wow what a d-bag
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
I SWEAR TO YOU THAT THE 49ERS facebook page grew 2,000 likes (fans) in the last 3 hrs.

Dude totally! I always check it whenever im on 49ers.com. It was in the 800,000 likes region at the beginning of the season. I knew this crap was going to happen as soon as we started winning!

Im from texas and im suddenly seeing people wearing niners gear. But any time you try to talk to them about the team they're pretty blank.
this makes me want to fap

Btw, what part of texas do you live?
POBRECITO hes trying 2 promote his wack ass mixtape i bet...............i bet he picked up that Young jersey just last week at a yard sale........

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
for some reason, the 49ers have alot of fans out there. Again, I don't know why. He may like the team ever since he was 10 (hence the young jersey) but does not follow the team when we blew-but only flash his jersey when we win.

I live 1/2 from Philly.... I despise the Eagles.
I've been a 49ers fan all my life.

My Brother is a big Bucs Fan.
Dad is a Steelers fan.

Everyone else around me either likes Baltimore/Giants/Pittsburgh/Philly/Dallas.

Think I know 3-4 other people that like the 49ers.
Though everyone is starting to act like they like the 49ers.