There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kaepernick our secret weapon

We all know coach holds back plays for important games. We have seen kaepernick play traditional qb in garbage time against the bucs. He played a snap against the eagles. Coach and the gm have mentioned having something special for kaep. If memory serves me right. coach said after the draft, maybe they would let him run the pistol. I think he is our joker in the deck. Is this the week we see kaepernicks secret plays?
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
We all know coach holds back plays for important games. We have seen kaepernick play traditional qb in garbage time against the bucs. He played a snap against the eagles. Coach and the gm have mentioned having something special for kaep. If memory serves me right. coach said after the draft, maybe they would let him run the pistol. I think he is our joker in the deck. Is this the week we see kaepernicks secret plays?

What do you think is the most effective way to use him. I mean, if he takes the field, the D is gonna know something's up. Maybe the best play would be something to take advantage of the assumption that he'd tuck and run. Maybe a little play action with a deep ball in single coverage. Bold move.
Smith was lined up in the pistol on the play we got the delay of game last week.

but yeah I've been thinking for a few weeks now that we might see Kaep come in for a trick play, maybe him and Smith on the field at the same time in some capacity. I'm sure something like that is in the playbook.
If he comes in and throws a big TD or even makes a big completion for that matter, the Alex Smith thread will implode lol
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Smith was lined up in the pistol on the play we got the delay of game last week.

but yeah I've been thinking for a few weeks now that we might see Kaep come in for a trick play, maybe him and Smith on the field at the same time in some capacity. I'm sure something like that is in the playbook.

the playbook is probably thicker than the Bible.
i bet coaches lookin at our films think...wtf...how can we match the size of a three TE and NT at FB package and be able to cover two bad ass TEs, one who is a receiver.

They better figure it out because that formation is destroying teams.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
i bet coaches lookin at our films think...wtf...how can we match the size of a three TE and NT at FB package and be able to cover two bad ass TEs, one who is a receiver.

They better figure it out because that formation is destroying teams.

Absolutely destroying teams
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Smith was lined up in the pistol on the play we got the delay of game last week.

but yeah I've been thinking for a few weeks now that we might see Kaep come in for a trick play, maybe him and Smith on the field at the same time in some capacity. I'm sure something like that is in the playbook.

the playbook is the Bible.

fixed
He should remain a secret for the remainder of the year
Originally posted by King49er:
If he comes in and throws a big TD or even makes a big completion for that matter, the Alex Smith thread will implode lol

Silly but probably true.
yeah he's our secret weapon..he's really good at getting guys water on the sideline
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
i bet coaches lookin at our films think...wtf...how can we match the size of a three TE and NT at FB package and be able to cover two bad ass TEs, one who is a receiver.

They better figure it out because that formation is destroying teams.

Imagine if soap threw kaep a long pass. you know kaepernick would be single covered. my understanding is that soap has a whale of an arm. there is so much we could do.
Very secret.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
i bet coaches lookin at our films think...wtf...how can we match the size of a three TE and NT at FB package and be able to cover two bad ass TEs, one who is a receiver.

They better figure it out because that formation is destroying teams.

Imagine if soap threw kaep a long pass. you know kaepernick would be single covered. my understanding is that soap has a whale of an arm. there is so much we could do.

God just the image of this cracks me up.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Smith was lined up in the pistol on the play we got the delay of game last week.

but yeah I've been thinking for a few weeks now that we might see Kaep come in for a trick play, maybe him and Smith on the field at the same time in some capacity. I'm sure something like that is in the playbook.

the playbook is the Bible.

fixed

King James Harbaugh Version????? (+ the Apocyrpha only used by ROMAN catholics )