LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Opposing teams trash talk, Facebook and text messages.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
First decent Facebook comment yet.

"gonna be a battle baby!!"
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Did they just celebrated like they've won the SB against the Patriots again in November Coughlin gave them off til Wednesday to come back to practice...?

Uh oh....Fredrick P. Soft is in the Giants locker room. We are going to own this team next Sunday like the Lions.

lolol
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Well, the text and facebook attacks have started again...

"See you next week you f**ker, Its going to be war, f**ker!"

""We're coming for you next!"

"Be careful what you wish for!"

"We will shut you down too, dont worry we won't leave you out ;)"

"West coast vs the Best coast."
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Being called "West Coast" by these "Back East" retards is always a point of pride for me really. Like these morons could ever insult me by telling me I'm from the West Coast.
Originally posted by kray28:
Being called "West Coast" by these "Back East" retards is always a point of pride for me really. Like these morons could ever insult me by telling me I'm from the West Coast.

I don't quite understand how that is even an insult....what's the point of them saying that? LOL.
Originally posted by horsecore:

I don't quite understand how that is even an insult....what's the point of them saying that? LOL.

i think, they're basically calling west coast people hollywood pretty boys because of the whole "mr new york badass" mentality
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

i think, they're basically calling west coast people hollywood pretty boys because of the whole "mr new york badass" mentality

Chill with me. I'll take compliments like that.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

New York sucks; just a dirty city filled with rust and trash everywhere.

The Bay Area>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anywhere else in the US.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Would love to live out there but I've also found that the Bay Area>>>>>>>>>more expensive than anywhere in the US. lol
tell them, remember 27-20?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

do not forget thier rats
Originally posted by Chief:
Living in NYC here are just a couple of the messages I got minutes after that comeback drive versus the Patriots.

"What you wanna do? We got something for Gore...."

"You havet faced a D like Big blue or a tough QB like Eli. I just hope your boys can keep it close. Us giant fans aren't used to blowing team out... Haha"

"You don't want none of this. You aren't in the NFC West next week"

"I show you how I do this son......." That's right GIANTS!!!!!"

"Don't finish 8-8"

"I am sure we will get in touch next week, lol"

Chief, you are forced to kill these guys. You know that right.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Living in NYC here are just a couple of the messages I got minutes after that comeback drive versus the Patriots.

"You havet faced a D like Big blue or a tough QB like Eli. I just hope your boys can keep it close. Us giant fans aren't used to blowing team out... Haha"

"Don't finish 8-8"

We haven't been in the NFC west since the first game of the season.

They went 2-2 against that NFC West.. We went 5-1... They went 3-3 against the NFC East... We went 3-1... lol combined records in the two divisions: Giants: 5-5, 9ers: 8-2...
I had people writing on my Facebook wall talking s**t when Jimmy Graham scored, safe to say I got the last laugh.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

"Don't finish 8-8"

Chief, you are forced to kill these guys. You know that right.

Take em out

Share 49ersWebzone