There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers and the National Media (Perceptions, predictions, articles, etc.)

More fuel for the harbaugh bonfire.
Originally posted by Yunchang:
More fuel for the harbaugh bonfire.

^^^
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Who cares.

I do. Show my f**king team on national TV.
they just started espn again and showed it earlier
Originally posted by ads_2006:
they just started espn again and showed it earlier

wuz it ossum?
I could answer if I actually watched BSPN.
Originally posted by 9erVillian:
I do. Show my f**king team on national TV.

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
If Eli would have made a comeback, then it would have been plastered everywhere with headlines like,

"Giants greater than the Packers"

LOL - so true.
ESPN showed 9er highlights.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
ESPN showed 9er highlights.

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
ESPN showed 9er highlights.


Chris Berman sucks the 49er penis on the reg. I like it.
We are probably the only 8-1 team in history to get so little plug on national tv,
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
ESPN showed 9er highlights.


Chris Berman sucks the 49er penis on the reg. I like it.

He's always been a Niner fan, he's a bro..
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
If Eli would have made a comeback, then it would have been plastered everywhere with headlines like,

"Giants greater than the Packers"

This x1,000. If the Giants pulled it off the highlights would have dominated ESPN and NFLN.
NFLN showed almost every Manning pass completion but few, if any, Smith passes. But they made up for it on the round table...or arc table.
...