LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

49ers and the National Media (Perceptions, predictions, articles, etc.)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i tend to agree with Stephen A, even tho he is a NBA guy, I dont really trust Alex smith yet either. Until I see him handle the playoff pressure, we really dont know what we have! He could be great like in DET or he could be second half of the cleveland game
Skip also said that Andrew luck was highly overrated and was not as good or accurate as everyone is saying he is
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bayareaboy:
Skip also said that Andrew luck was highly overrated and was not as good or accurate as everyone is saying he is

Funny you say that because I just got done reading about Phil Simms saying the same thing............WTF
Stephen A. Smith is only on TV for entertainment purposes... I remember when Gasol got traded to LA... he literally had a heart attack.
so stephen is going to ignore the success Alex has had this year, because of the lack there of he had while playing for defensive minded coaches? brilliant! Remember Alex had a pretty good year under Norv Turner, then came Nolan, and Dingleberry.
Stephen A Smith is a moron, Quite Frankly.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Stephen A Smith is a moron, Quite Frankly.

Right up there with Merril Hoge.
Did espn really skip the 49ers/NY giants highlights again? i saw it on the left bar once again, then it disappeared once again, WTF espn. We were suppose to be game of the week too??

STAYING UNDER THE RADAR
NA NA NA NAPA KNOW HOW
blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah. oh ya, niners won the super bowl. blah blah blah, blah blah

Who cares.
If Eli would have made a comeback, then it would have been plastered everywhere with headlines like,

"Giants greater than the Packers"
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Who cares.

I want to see them. I can care less about us getting respect from them. Why show the Seahawks, Cardinals, and the Saints/Falcons games twice without showing FOX's game of the week once? Just doesn't make any sense to me
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 13, 2011 at 9:33 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Who cares.

I want to see them. I can care less about us getting respect from them. Why show the Seahawks and the Saints/Falcons game twice without showing FOX's game of the week once? Just doesn't make any sense to me

^THIS^
HAHAHAHHA, ESPN SUCKS and now it's so obvious that they even cannot deny it.
Share 49ersWebzone