LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

What's your Biggest REALISTIC Fear for the 49ers for the Rest of the Season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Sinsation:
Originally posted by Nes49:
That it i ALL JUST A DREAM.

yes, my biggest fear is that this is not real life, and we're all sharing the same dream...waiting for that kick to bring us back to reality.

Hello, Neo.
Injuries, really.
ALEX SMITH!!!!!!!!!!
key injuries..if they stay healthy,i think they can win it all....Go Niners!
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
The secondary.

This. I am very concerned about running into a prolific passing team and our secondary (more specifically the safeties) getting exposed. While they (safeties) have played well so far, we all know that pass coverage is not their strength. The NYG and PIT will be good tests.
Injuries are the main thing to be concerned with, and Goldsons pass defense.
Collapse and team misses playoffs. You just never know...
Originally posted by Sinsation:
yes, my biggest fear is that this is not real life, and we're all sharing the same dream...waiting for that kick to bring us back to reality.

Same here. Straight out of Inception
Originally posted by nickbradley:
I'm not talking about our pro bowlers getting hurt and lost for the season or something (knock on wood) -- I'm talking about mistakes and trends, degrading performance, matchups, etc.

Mine is that we get sloppy late in the season, lose some games we should win (like against the NFC West), and blow the #2 seed and end up with the #3 seed. As a result, we host the 6th-seeded Eagles in SF and lose. That's my fear.

I agree-except if the Eagles win was for real last week, then I doubt we will face them. I think they will win their division.
Anybody who comes to the Stick this year will LOSE.......especially in the playoffs.....

Injuries!
injuries to key players
Man this is a jinx thread....

Patrick Willis torn ACL
I'm not talking about our pro bowlers getting hurt and lost for the season or something (knock on wood) -- I'm talking about mistakes and trends, degrading performance, matchups, etc.

Mine is that we get sloppy late in the season, lose some games we should win (like against the NFC West), and blow the #2 seed and end up with the #3 seed. As a result, we host the 6th-seeded Eagles in SF and lose. That's my fear.

Eagles won't make the playoffs. The wild cards will be the Lions and the 2nd place finisher in the NFC South.
  • dj43
Originally posted by andes14:

Eagles won't make the playoffs. The wild cards will be the Lions and the 2nd place finisher in the NFC South.

Eagles still have a lot of horsepower. Don't count them out.
Share 49ersWebzone