LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

What's your Biggest REALISTIC Fear for the 49ers for the Rest of the Season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Harbaugh gets hired away by Daniel Snyder, who throws a bunch of money at his feet.
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
Harbaugh gets hired away by Daniel Snyder, who throws a bunch of money at his feet.

Harbaugh has already chosen the Niners in that scenario.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:

Harbaugh has already chosen the Niners in that scenario.

Oh, well then, I suppose my second biggest nightmare is the relief I feel when I take a big, long, satisfying whizz in my dreams.
injuries at the wrong end of the season.
My biggest fear is raiders fans start calling Alex smith, Jamarcus Russell 2.0
MY 49ers FEARS

#1. That the wheels suddenly come off our winning ways when an opponent reveals a defensive weakness to other teams; and the offense can't score to make up for it. Or frankly, that some of our breaks stops going our way. (a la Dallas game).

#2. That the passing game comes alive, but right before the play-offs we lose Alex Smith.

#3. We get into the play-offs, but then get horribly embarrassed with a passing game that looks pathetic in a blow out.
the players getting too cocky.. i see some signs of it but at least we have the coaching staff to calm them down.
I wake up
Aldon Smith not getting ROY.
One and done in the playoffs

the power goes out on the game winning drive of the superbowl
Originally posted by ace49ers:
injuries at the wrong end of the season.

This
Proving that Alex Smith has to beat an opposing team because teams will put 8-9 men in the box to stop the running game. Could he CONSISTENTLY put his team on his shoulders and deliver the football to his backs, tight ends, and receivers? That's my biggest fear.
The 9ers make the playoffs but Frank Gore gets injured in the regular season, and doesn't get to play
Harbaugh suddenly running out of cute cliches and motivational tricks and the players suddenly snapping out of their Harbaugh-induced-hypvnosis of overachieving ways. Knock on wood.
Share 49ersWebzone