LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
I'm not driving but I'll show up with a bottle and beer

So then its decided... Orange section in the parking lot?

Hmmm I need to stop by the store and get me a good 6 pack of Bud Ice or Ice House and get that in my system before the game :)
BTW guys there is an official thread for the Browns tailgate. Want me to make one? NVM I got an idea.
check this link out re the parking especially in the orange lot. do you guys have parking passes?:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Redskins-FedEx-Field-Seating-and-Parking-Guide_W0QQugidZ10000000002256269

what time is everyone getting there for the game?
Originally posted by wailers15:
check this link out re the parking especially in the orange lot. do you guys have parking passes?:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Redskins-FedEx-Field-Seating-and-Parking-Guide_W0QQugidZ10000000002256269

what time is everyone getting there for the game?

Well I figure that 10 AM should be the best time to all meet up. Gives you two hours to BS around before you head to your seat to get ready before the game.
First time going to FedEx. Do any of you know if there is a shuttle/train that will take you to the stadium? I am debating on parking in the stadium or taking public trans to get to the game. Im going to tailgate either way. Any suggestions?
Never been tailgating don't know what to expect or what to do but i wanna be right there with other Niner fans
I am going to be there sitting about 4 rows from one of the endzones...I am trying to decide if I want to wear my VD, Gore, P-Willy, or Alex Jersey...
Originally posted by loyalniner28:
First time going to FedEx. Do any of you know if there is a shuttle/train that will take you to the stadium? I am debating on parking in the stadium or taking public trans to get to the game. Im going to tailgate either way. Any suggestions?

thats what we are doing but my buddy is in charge of all that.
bump
  • Norm
  • Veteran
Hey guys deployed fan needs a favor from someone on this board to watch the 49er Redskins Game. I'm new to the board so can't post a thread on this. I'm a Soldier in Baghdad and each week the Armed forces Network has a fan choice vote to determine which fans get to watch their team for the next week. The Bills fans have taken over this vote the last 6 weeks by enlisting their teams fan boards. So next week I'm asking 49er fan support to watch the 6 November game to counter the Bills board. Can someone post this in a new thread tommorow?

Please click the link below. It will take you to a facebook page; Log on to your face book; Like the page; load the page and vote for the 49er- Redskins game. Voting Starts at 1pm every Sunday and ends at 7pm Tuesday.

http://www.facebook.com/myAFN?sk=app_137676049649818

6 - 1 HEADING INTO DC!!

Hope to see the 's there!! GO NINERS!!

sounds good NC ya my buddies and i will be there. Still lookin for tickets tho lol. These fools acting like their seats are worth gold. Ill have some this week tho.
I have a GREEN parking pass but would love to catch up with all the Faithful...never imagined we'd be 6-1 for this game! Let's take this place over!
Originally posted by loyalniner28:

I'm not sure about shuttles, but you can Metro to Morgan Blvd. (Blue line) and then walk to the stadium. I don't think it's very far and they may have shuttles running too.
Originally posted by Fricker:
sounds good NC ya my buddies and i will be there. Still lookin for tickets tho lol. These fools acting like their seats are worth gold. Ill have some this week tho.

hell yeah text me when you get them Fricker and let me know where you sitting. I dont know what everybody is doing the night before the game but I am thinking about getting buck wild and getting into something. I would like to know where the players are staying and possibly getting to meet a few. Anyone else who is interested in meeting up just PM me. I know im going to have me a few Bud Ice's or Ice House before the game so I can be feeling right .
Share 49ersWebzone