There are 167 users in the forums

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just wondering who is all going to be there from here. I am leaving Friday with 2 people (both Skin fans) and staying in Alexandria, VA, Saturday will check out the DC area and mess around, Sunday we will watch the 49ers tear the Skins a new ass.

Here is a link to the stadium parking: http://prod.static.redskins.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/StadiumParkingMap2011.pdf
Looks like we are going for the Orange Lot. Contact CWilson (Rubberneck named him in charge) for further info on tailgate roundup.

For all of the people attending the Tailgate from what I read and asume that are attending so far I got: Amir, Rubberneck, cwilson830, Fricker, NC49erfan82 (myself duh), wailers15, lamontb?, sf49ersx11, NinersHoyHoy, loyalniner28, insanemike27

For the rest that have posted in here I please confirm that you will be attending so we know who is going to be there. I could not tell if you were just to attend the game and not the tailgate. Lets all have a kick ass time and GO 49ers.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Nov 4, 2011 at 4:22 AM ]
Not going, but keep us posted on the visit up there. Redskins are on a downward spiral, they shouldn't be too difficult to defeat.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Not going, but keep us posted on the visit up there. Redskins are on a downward spiral, they shouldn't be too difficult to defeat.

Yep. Hightower and Cooley out for the season, and Santana Moss out 5-7 weeks.
well i'm not from "here" but I might be going, I live in VA. just so you know, skins fans are a bunch of a**holes. very passionate and hate to lose.
Okay so I'm new but I'll be there section 124 row 21. Come say hi will be nice to see a 9ers fan.
Originally posted by niners9:
well i'm not from "here" but I might be going, I live in VA. just so you know, skins fans are a bunch of a**holes. very passionate and hate to lose.

My friend(giants fan) said the samething. Gave him a real hard time when he went a few years back.
me and my buddy are heading down from NY, it'll be my 2nd niner game, last year saw them fall apart in ATL so looking for a win this time around
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Amir and Rubberneck should be there.
Originally posted by SJ49er:
Originally posted by niners9:

My friend(giants fan) said the samething. Gave him a real hard time when he went a few years back.

f**k everyone of them I dont give a s**t. Every time I go to a game I have got in it with some ignorant fan. I get into it with them all the time at the sports bar (this one fan had the audacity to pull on my old school gold satin jacket and said "come on your supposed to be a Niner" and I told him he better STFU and dont touch me while I am watching my game). I am ready and I know my comebacks when they try and talk s**t. I think I am Section 106 row 15.
i might drive down from jersey, looking into it now

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

This. Lemme know where you guys tailgate. I have 4 tix and will tailgate in the orange lot.

I live in Alexandria, VA too. Lemme know if you want ideas about where to go around here.
I certainly have my eye out for cheap tickets. That said, it had better be a heck of a deal. Although I live in the District, it's such a pain in the tail to get out there and FedEx is just a lousy place to watch a football game.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

This. Lemme know where you guys tailgate. I have 4 tix and will tailgate in the orange lot.

I live in Alexandria, VA too. Lemme know if you want ideas about where to go around here.

I appreciate it. I think me and Fricker might meet up and chill a bit like we did at Carolina last year. If you want ill PM you my cell.
I wish I could go...
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Yep. Hightower and Cooley out for the season, and Santana Moss out 5-7 weeks.

Isn't Fletcher out as well?
Share 49ersWebzone