There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pro Bowl Voting Is Up

Originally posted by DKPthe49erfan:
J. Smith & Ray Mac is listed as DT & why no Aldon Smith??????? 5.5 sacks & no PB vote not right

Not starter.
Add Aldon Smith to the Pro Bowl Ballot petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/probo456/petition.html
[ Edited by Prospector on Oct 25, 2011 at 12:55 PM ]
Homer....I even voted for Edwards who's barely played
This is stupid how can they vote on the probowl when they only played a third of the season.
Originally posted by susweel:
This is stupid how can they vote on the probowl when they only played a third of the season.

Um, its a popularity contest Sus. You know that. Might as well ask why they allow multiple voting. Its just a game.
We need to send Blake Constanzo to the Pro Bowl.
Im homers everyday any day!!
Originally posted by English:

Um, its a popularity contest Sus. You know that. Might as well ask why they allow multiple voting. Its just a game.

Then does the votes even count for anything or are they just doing it to amuse the masses.
VOTE FOR JUSTIN SMITH!
Originally posted by English:

Then does the votes even count for anything or are they just doing it to amuse the masses.

Of course. You knew that. How many times has some excellent player been ignored because his fan base didnt get behind him?

Just a bit of fun.
Originally posted by jdc49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I voted for every 49er, PURE HOMER

+1

+me
Originally posted by HessianDud:

+1

+me
me too... constanzo for the win!
Hey.. Hey....... Can i ask the questions about Pro Bowl voting Or Championship? I said.. Go my Vote is Championship than Pro Bowl.. Who is agree with me? The Championship is important for us and give us the history championship of 49ers!! Pro Bowl is not important If we don't get a championship this year then we can go to Vote "Pro Bowl".. Anway..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 25, 2011 at 6:01 PM ]
Originally posted by HessianDud:

+1

+me

This

vote 4 9ers or diddy will come after you!