LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 300 users in the forums

Pro Bowl Voting Is Up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Hey.. Hey....... Can i ask the questions about Pro Bowl voting Or Championship? I said.. Go my Vote is Championship than Pro Bowl.. Who is agree with me? The Championship is important for us and give us the history championship of 49ers!! Pro Bowl is not important If we don't get a championship this year then we can go to Vote "Pro Bowl".. Anway..

Lol, wut??
It's weird that you can only pick 1 CB....
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

vote 4 9ers or diddy will come after you!

That scares absolutely no one.
Originally posted by English:
Starters.

This
Read an article on this yesterday. If he keeps putting up numbers he still has a really good shot at being a coahces selection. Fan voting is 1/3, players and coaches make up the other 2/3.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by susweel:
This is stupid how can they vote on the probowl when they only played a third of the season.

Um, its a popularity contest Sus. You know that. Might as well ask why they allow multiple voting. Its just a game.

Then does the votes even count for anything or are they just doing it to amuse the masses.

A third of the votes.
Ok he isnt thats ok. He will get over it. Next year he will.
I hope none of our players selected actually go. Don't want any injuries in a dumb game.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Starters.

This

Is jason Babin a starter? I thought he was a situational pass rusher as well

bump
Why our our defensive ends listed as tackles and why is our Nose guard not listed as a tackle?
I hope nobody on our team goes because they are otherwise occupied.
The sort by team feature was helpful
bump
Share 49ersWebzone