LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

Pro Bowl Voting Is Up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by VA49er:
I hope nobody on our team goes because they are otherwise occupied.

Subtle.

I like your style.
Tolzien should be starting for both sides
Yeah, I also noticed Aldon Smith wasn't part of the Pro Bowl Ballots, 49ers don't have anyone listed at the position.
Yes, they do. Brooks is on the ballot at OLB. He has a shot to go IMO. He is having a great year.
They need to add Aldon Smith. If you're one of the top pass rushers you should be on there in my opinion.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Yes, they do. Brooks is on the ballot at OLB. He has a shot to go IMO. He is having a great year.

I don't think he's worthy to get in...but Smith as a shot-abiet, a long shot.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I voted for every 49er, PURE HOMER

This. I'm only voting for Niners. f**k the rest.

Be sure to vote a few times since I'm sure many zoners will vote for Rodgers and Brees.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
They need to add Aldon Smith. If you're one of the top pass rushers you should be on there in my opinion.

it wont matter. if he deserves to go, he'll go. theres a million injury dropouts, so if he ends up being the DROY and racking up 12-15 sacks, he will be there. i wouldnt sweat that.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Ajanke:

it wont matter. if he deserves to go, he'll go. theres a million injury dropouts, so if he ends up being the DROY and racking up 12-15 sacks, he will be there. i wouldnt sweat that.

Only if you're on the ballot.

If he deserves to go, he will go. regardless of being on the ballot. if he finishes the year with 14 sacks and is DROY, he isnt sitting at home for the pro bowl.

Voted for entire O-line, didnt see aldon smith
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I voted for Alex Smith...................... see Im not a total hater.
aldon wasnt up there but i think parys was. i also looked for culliver but hes not there. its only starters from week one i think
you guys have to make sure you vote for the obvious players! not just the big name players but players you know will get in..

if you want someone like carlos rogers or justin smith to get in, as f**ked up as it sounds, don't vote for a lesser known CB or DE who deserves to get in because you're vote in the end will ultimately amount to nothing since that team's fans are voting the same way.

for ex at RB:

i voted AP, Forte, and Gore (instead of AP, McCoy, Gore or McCoy, Forte, Gore)
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 3, 2011 at 3:05 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
you guys have to make sure you vote for the obvious players! not just the big name players but players you know will get in..

if you want someone like carlos rogers or justin smith to get in, as f**ked up as it sounds, don't vote for a lesser known CB or DE who deserves to get in because you're vote in the end will ultimately amount to nothing since that team's fans are voting the same way.

for ex at RB:

i voted AP, Forte, and Gore (instead of AP, McCoy, Gore or McCoy, Forte, Gore)

or, just vote for our guys. f**k everyone else, theyre already gonna get votes.
Share 49ersWebzone