No Aldon listed.
Definitely voting for Willis, Bowman, Ray Mac, & Smith.
There are 713 users in the forums
Pro Bowl Voting Is Up
Oct 25, 2011 at 9:32 AM
- Overkill
- Moderator
- Posts: 11,925
Oct 25, 2011 at 9:34 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
I voted for every 49er, PURE HOMER
Oct 25, 2011 at 9:36 AM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
Originally posted by Overkill:
No Aldon listed.
Definitely voting for Willis, Bowman, Ray Mac, & Smith.
Lee, Akers, J Smith, Ginn, and Vernon
Oct 25, 2011 at 9:38 AM
- Amir
- RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
- Posts: 28,036
Originally posted by valrod33:
I voted for every 49er, PURE HOMER
same
Oct 25, 2011 at 9:40 AM
- NC49erfan82
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,658
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I voted for every 49er, PURE HOMER
same
LMAO hell yeah
Oct 25, 2011 at 9:41 AM
- Combzie
- Member
- Posts: 16
It only list starters. Since that's all the fans can vote for.
It also shows Bowman as not having any sacks or fumbles. Didn't he get one each on the same play?
It also shows Bowman as not having any sacks or fumbles. Didn't he get one each on the same play?
Oct 25, 2011 at 10:21 AM
- Nes49
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,105
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I voted for every 49er, PURE HOMER
same
LMAO hell yeah
Plus they encourage voting more than once
Oct 25, 2011 at 10:23 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,137
Not gonna vote yet I still need to see more football.
Oct 25, 2011 at 10:45 AM
- Tman
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,798
Originally posted by Combzie:
It only list starters. Since that's all the fans can vote for.
It also shows Bowman as not having any sacks or fumbles. Didn't he get one each on the same play?
preseason
Oct 25, 2011 at 10:53 AM
- Texas9erFan
- Member
- Posts: 286
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I voted for every 49er, PURE HOMER
same
LMAO hell yeah
Plus they encourage voting more than once
ALL 49ers EVERYDAY!!
Oct 25, 2011 at 11:13 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,415
Originally posted by Nes49:Originally posted by NC49erfan82:Originally posted by Amir:Originally posted by valrod33:I voted for every 49er, PURE HOMER
same
LMAO hell yeah
Plus they encourage voting more than once
Wierd, that. Dunnit anyway.
Oct 25, 2011 at 11:38 AM
- lyer
- Veteran
- Posts: 136
its not working for me...?
edit - in chrome, loads in ff.
edit - in chrome, loads in ff.
[ Edited by lyer on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:39 AM ]
Oct 25, 2011 at 11:40 AM
- SFL49ER
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,952
Originally posted by susweel:Not gonna vote yet I still need to see more football.
So you haven't been watching, huh? Hurry, the season is almost over
Oct 25, 2011 at 11:41 AM
- Boomer49
- Veteran
- Posts: 63
I was on the nfl website voting for the probowl and they don't have Aldon listed under DE,DT,OLB, or ILB. How is this guy supposed to get any votes ?! DUMB !!!