-
cwilson830
- Staff
-
- Posts: 5,501
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Was romanowski high? He kept looking down while giving the 49ers praise
Is Romo is awake, yes, he is high.
-
Dajanksta
- CrankyJanke
-
- Posts: 68,520
Crabtree is tired of almost. I liked that part a lot.
-
oregonniner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 246
It did look like this conversation could have just as easily taken place in a bar. Just the same, seeing two old 49ers this excited gets me pumped. Go Niners!
-
susweel
- Hall of Nepal
-
- Posts: 122,130
Originally posted by schmons:
damn those 2 make an awkward combo. talking over each other continuously
yah that was painful to watch.
-
postonhater
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 488
Wow, Romanowski looks haaammmmered!! I agree, it could have taken place in a bar. Maybe that's what the green room is??
-
overthemiddle
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 653
Romanowski is a crazy guy. He was that way when he played. He is still that way.
-
Memphis9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 12,629
Originally posted by postonhater:
Wow, Romanowski looks haaammmmered!! I agree, it could have taken place in a bar. Maybe that's what the green room is??
The green room is a show business term for the room where a star waits before coming out to stage.
-
dtg_9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 33,204
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
Romanowski is a crazy guy. He was that way when he played. He is still that way.
At least he didn't spit on Eric...he's toned it down a bit evidently.
-
Evilgenius
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,266
Sometimes I think they smoke a blunt before recording these.
-
SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,610
Originally posted by VANiner:
Funny how they said coming out of the huddle on the 4-6 play that Delanie and Crabtree were fighting over who was going to line up in which spot since they knew where the ball was going (I didn't notice that, and maybe it's not tru - who knows?). Truthfully, if Crabtree catches that ball, I don't think he carries the safety on his back for the 3 yards and we wind up losing...
If it was intended for Crabtree, Alex would have sailed it 5 feet over his head. For whatever reason that's what he does.
-
Baylor49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23
Originally posted by YungAce:

This
-
Chico
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,546
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Romo is totally drunk 
It looks like all the Roids took it's toll
-
LaMattsBlue
- Member
-
- Posts: 27,765
I hope it is true. After years of being terrible I just can't go into a game like this without some hesitation.
I dont' know how many times i've seen Crabtree drop passes that are below his head. But he hardly misses those sailing passes up high. Maybe that's by design and sometimes they get a little away from Alex and instead of being 2 ft over Crabtree's head, it ends up 4 ft high.
-
Antix
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,939
Yeah he was drunk as s**t.