Not a member? Register Now!

You have been a 49ers fan since...

You have been a 49ers fan since...

• Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Since 1981 for me.

Same. I was born in 81 and given my 9ers top soon after
My first game at Candlestick was in 1977 against Dallas on Monday Night.

Didn't really watch football before that but had a Tony Dorsett jersey so was a bit of a Dallas fan.

Once I actually started paying attention and watching football with my dad...thats when he showed me the light.

Sadly, he moved to Virginia and is now a freakin' Redskins fan. DOH!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:
this

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Born in '82, so since then.
same.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
1981 The Catch
John Brodie, Ken Willard, John David Crow, Dave Parks, Leo and Co. Tommie Davis on and on and on. oh those were the days lol.
92 season
Born in '74... fan since '81

Oh yeah... started out a Steelers fan.
Hey, nobody's perfect!
[ Edited by FILTHpigskin on Oct 21, 2011 at 12:33 PM ]
when i was born, i was brought home in 49ers blanket so......1990
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
when i was born, i was brought home in 49ers blanket so......1990

nice i was brought home in a car with a niners paint job when i was born 96 for me
Oh, oh, I'm one of the old old 1%ers. Just nobody tell them there Occupy Wall Streeters.
From the mid 60's, was 5-6 years old. Playing electric football (pre-madden), needed to pick a team and buy the painted set, mother since I was born in SF if they have a team I should pick them...therest as they say is history.
Born in '63. Started watching the year my father died. I was nine. I guess that would have been 1972? Those are my earliest memories. I do barely remember John Brodie, but I do remember him.
Originally posted by 60sfan:
62 favorite player.......Abe Woodson
Quarterback.........John Brodie
Wide receiver.........Bernie Casey
Running Back .........JD Smith
DT.................Leo Nomolini

Interesting how most of the fans on this sight became fans during the front runner years.

Most people as old as we are can't use computers.
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
John Brodie, Ken Willard, John David Crow, Dave Parks, Leo and Co. Tommie Davis on and on and on. oh those were the days lol.

Steve Spurrier was competing with Brodie-but bombed. Wasted 1st round pick-haha! Niners had a decent team that should have competed with the cowboys-but that damn WFL ripped apart some of the talent from our damn team and we went downhill after that.

Gene Washington, Wilcox, Nunley, Vanderbuilt, Ted Kwalick....