There are 208 users in the forums

Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
@JasonLaCanfora you make absolutely no sense with your rankings. The 49ers are twice the team in all phases of football than the Bucs are...

@JasonLaCanfora it's cool though, keep hating on the 49ers. How's it feel to know you are half the man @AdamSchefter was for NFLN?

Adam Schefter is a good ass reporter. knows what hes talking about
i sent him a lil somethin
  • mod
  • Veteran
he aint responding...
Originally posted by YungAce:
Yeah he really got into LaCanwhatever's head

all i had to do was insult him a little and i knew he would respond, he took the bait hook line and sinker
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
i sent him a lil somethin

threats lolol
@JasonLaCanfora @johnd4914 how do you put the bucs ahead of the niners after they dismantled them. Ur an obvious hater, but your ignorance is worse!

I hit him up
Originally posted by gold49digger:
@JasonLaCanfora you make absolutely no sense with your rankings. The 49ers are twice the team in all phases of football than the Bucs are...

@JasonLaCanfora it's cool though, keep hating on the 49ers. How's it feel to know you are half the man @AdamSchefter was for NFLN?

Adam Schefter is a good ass reporter. knows what hes talking about

Heck yeah, Schefter is the man. LaCanfora just looks like a weasly little b*tch who BS's his way through breaking news.

Awesome haha...

So LaCanforeskin does more than falsify signing reports during the offseason?

Not overly political but he is the bachmann of NFL reporting
Wow I am SHOCKED at how low he stoops to ridicule people without any logical response. The guy is an absolute joke. As an analyst you can like your own team, but my god, such a visible hatred for a team is unheard of! F*ck him!!
I say keep this up for the next day or two...

Anybody know his email? lulz
Originally posted by 5280High:

Awesome haha...

So LaCanforeskin does more than falsify signing reports during the offseason?

Not overly political but he is the bachmann of NFL reporting

Thanks, and I agree
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
I say keep this up for the next day or two...

Lol one of the few tweets I ever sent. Don't even know what I am doing
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
@JasonLaCanfora @johnd4914 how do you put the bucs ahead of the niners after they dismantled them. Ur an obvious hater, but your ignorance is worse!

I hit him up

haha nice, you have a new follower. keep up the assault on this jackass.
  • mod
  • Veteran
@johnd4914 great, I'm all about free speech. Heard it all season from falcons fans last year. Its all good. I'm skeptical SF a force in end
Share 49ersWebzone