LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
In your responses make sure y'all also mention that the Niners have one more win than the Bucs, a team that they completely dismantled on top of this.
hes a baltimore area guy, and also a former redskins beat reporter, someone ask him if he'll be in DC in a couple weeks when we rip the skins a new a*****e
got another response haha

@JasonLaCanfora an army of #49ers fans will be letting u know how they feel shortly! im done 4 now, but will check back later in the season

@johnd4914 great, I'm all about free speech. Heard it all season from falcons fans last year. Its all good. I'm skeptical SF a force in end
  • mike
  • Veteran
He has a point, it's just a stupid power ranking which is based off of his subjective opinion, who gives a s**t?
Originally posted by mike:
He has a point, it's just a stupid power ranking which is based off of his subjective opinion, who gives a s**t?

He's paid to write his articles on the nfl's official website. If you're saying power rankings don't matter because it's just an opinion, does that mean all football articles don't matter because they also are opinion pieces? It's not like he writes for bleacher report, the least that can be expected of him is to be able to back up his opinion articles with logic.

if you are gonna do power rankings, do them right

I don't care. I just felt like blowing up his twitter because that guy is a tool
Absolutly hilarious. Never mind that Alex has outplayed Josh Freeman almost every week this season.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Oct 19, 2011 at 6:43 PM ]
Hashtag all the comments with #49ers so we can follow.

@johnd4914 they were on short week, traveled cross country and laid an egg. It happens. It was 1/16th of a season

I have no idea how La Confora has a job as an "analyst", he is a joke. Gives the 49ers 0% credit for beating TB at all, the Bucs just "laid an egg", and that's why they lost.

I can understand this explanation if we had a worse record than Tampa Bay, but it's better, against superior teams and we just beat the Lions in Detroit, who beat the Bucs in Tampa Bay. Proof he is an idiot.

best part for me was right off the bat how he played the nice grammar card, grammar has never been used on twitter, guy tweets with warren sapp quite a bit, i bet he dont call him out on his grammar
Originally posted by YungAce:
I don't care. I just felt like blowing up his twitter because that guy is a tool

this. f power rankings, they dont mean a thing. this guy has been anti 9ers for so long, and this just made me want to hit him up and call him out. it worked too
Hahahaha I thoroughly enjoyed that entire exchange. Was sad it ended. Well done! It happens that there are still people out there who resent the 49ers for all the success they had for nearly two decades. Their resurgence is the worst nightmare of a LOT of people in the media...because they hated them so much while growing up.
[ Edited by putangina on Oct 19, 2011 at 6:44 PM ]
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:

Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:

Crap just sent

It's a weekly power ranking, not a season power ranking. Change to @LaCan'tbeasgoodasschefter!
Share 49ersWebzone