LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Do it! every zoner with twitter accounts, blow his s**t up!
Good s**t nj niner! Lions are better then tampa n we beat them both. Just sayin
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That was epic, LaConfora is such a douche.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
I say we blow his twitter up....

I sent an email to the NFL to get him off the NFL network. I really dislike him.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Do it! every zoner with twitter accounts, blow his s**t up!

done!
I just hit that baby up, loser.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
I say we blow his twitter up....

I sent an email to the NFL to get him off the NFL network. I really dislike him.

haha nice. i wonder how this guy even got hired??? whose hang low did he suck to get that job, he clearly doesn't know anything about football.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
@JasonLaCanfora Yo Jay-La your niner hate is showing through, rated bucs higher after 48-3 American HistX curb stomp? U as dumb as u look
  • mod
  • Veteran
@JasonLaCanfora most ridiculous power rankings i've ever seen lol. Bucs ahead of the niners? You get paid to do this? haha
someone needs to post on his twitter account that we have had the toughest schedule thus far out of any team in the NFL
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 19, 2011 at 6:18 PM ]

Lol this guy was totally giving out completely unfounded information and dissing our organization during the whole "Harbaugh sweepstakes." Guy's just a douche with no actual sources than his many cats.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
someone needs to post on his twitter account that we have had the toughest schedule thus far out of any team in the NFL

that was one of my arguments, not in those words but i put it out there.

@JasonLaCanfora of all the1 loss teams, we had the toughest schedule. now we have one of the easiest schedules ahead. use logic not bias
Originally posted by Jcool:
You don't usually see the experts responding that much to just one poster.

Yeah he really got into LaCanwhatever's head
@JasonLaCanfora you make absolutely no sense with your rankings. The 49ers are twice the team in all phases of football than the Bucs are...

@JasonLaCanfora it's cool though, keep hating on the 49ers. How's it feel to know you are half the man @AdamSchefter was for NFLN?
I'm baffled Jason even responded.
Share 49ersWebzone