LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i know every1 on here has strong hatred for jason la canfora, as do i. i always just brushed it off, but 2day i noticed he had us below the bucs in his power rankings. i know power rankings are meaningless, but those was so absurd i just had 2 call him out(via twitter). he responded and a heated twitter argument ensued. He at no point could explain or justify how he could put us below a team we have a better record then and beat 48-3. like i said i dont get heated over power rankings, but this tool deserves the crap i gave him. here is the twitter battle- @johnd4914 are his responses to me

@JasonLaCanfora u put the #bucs ahead of the #49ers in ur rankings? explain! we beat them by 45! this must be a joke, if not u r a joke. BS!

@johnd4914 one game don't a season make. (great grammar and sentence structure by the way lol)

@JasonLaCanfora lol 1 game? we EMBARRASSED them. besides that, we have a BETTER record then them. no logic can defend the ignorance of this

@JasonLaCanfora ps good grammar. i dont know where they get you "experts" from. u have 0 credibility. u either have a bias or ur just dumb

@johnd4914 yeah, and tennessee is better than baltimore over 16 games and seattle must be better than the giants too. Awful simplistic

@JasonLaCanfora u r an ignoramus. every team that defeats a team isn't better then them, but we didnt just beat them we DISMANTLED THEM 48-3

@JasonLaCanfora we DESTROYED them in every aspect of the game. they couldnt move the ball on us. ten and seatle barely beat superior teams.

@JasonLaCanfora of all the1 loss teams, we had the toughest schedule. now we have one of the easiest schedules ahead. use logic not bias

@johnd4914 they were on short week, traveled cross country and laid an egg. It happens. It was 1/16th of a season

@JasonLaCanfora ha excuses excuse, so how are they better then us? enlighten me please. use facts to back up ur nonsense , not ur usual bs

@JasonLaCanfora 6/16 of our season we r 5-1 with wins over lions eagles ur beloved bucs a good cinci team.3-0 1pm games. wheres our respect?

@johnd4914 its flattering to know you respect and value my opinion this much! Happy campaigning! Being skeptical of Alex Smith aint hating

@JasonLaCanfora lol ur opinion means nothing 2 me, u r a chump. i enjoy calling u out tho cause u deserve it. still waiting 4 ur reasoning??

@johnd4914 here's your reasoning: to get a rise out of people who have nothing better 2 do than whine about silly,meaningless power rankings

@JasonLaCanfora haha like i said b4, i dont care so im not whining. power rankings r meaningless, but urs r so absurd i had 2 call u out.

@JasonLaCanfora again u reply with nonsense because u have no evidence or stats or anything logical to backup ur bs, so make a joke instead.

@johnd4914 its subjective, genius. Tampa much further along in rebuild, coming off a 10-win season with a far superior QB. Reality holmes

@JasonLaCanfora REALITY is what happened when we played them jackass. we have a top defense, top rushing attack, and alex is playing good.

this guy couldn't back himself up, and came off very unprofessional in his attempt at smack talk ha. i know this looks like i was heated, but i was having fun with it, this guy doesn't have my respect to get worked up over. i urge other 9er fans to heckle this hump via twitter! Just something fun to do over the bye week
Dammnn. Talk about getting gassed.

Good Job
Lol. f**k that b***h! Good job.
I fail to see how Freeman's 5-6 touchdown to interception ratio and 78.2 QB rating make him a "far superior QB" to Alex this year.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 19, 2011 at 5:45 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
You don't usually see the experts responding that much to just one poster.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
i know every1 on here has strong hatred for jason la canfora, as do i. i always just brushed it off, but 2day i noticed he had us below the bucs in his power rankings. i know power rankings are meaningless, but those was so absurd i just had 2 call him out(via twitter). he responded and a heated twitter argument ensued. He at no point could explain or justify how he could put us below a team we have a better record then and beat 48-3. like i said i dont get heated over power rankings, but this tool deserves the crap i gave him. here is the twitter battle- @johnd4914 are his responses to me

@JasonLaCanfora u put the #bucs ahead of the #49ers in ur rankings? explain! we beat them by 45! this must be a joke, if not u r a joke. BS!

@johnd4914 one game don't a season make. (great grammar and sentence structure by the way lol)

@JasonLaCanfora lol 1 game? we EMBARRASSED them. besides that, we have a BETTER record then them. no logic can defend the ignorance of this

@JasonLaCanfora ps good grammar. i dont know where they get you "experts" from. u have 0 credibility. u either have a bias or ur just dumb

@johnd4914 yeah, and tennessee is better than baltimore over 16 games and seattle must be better than the giants too. Awful simplistic

@JasonLaCanfora u r an ignoramus. every team that defeats a team isn't better then them, but we didnt just beat them we DISMANTLED THEM 48-3

@JasonLaCanfora we DESTROYED them in every aspect of the game. they couldnt move the ball on us. ten and seatle barely beat superior teams.

@JasonLaCanfora of all the1 loss teams, we had the toughest schedule. now we have one of the easiest schedules ahead. use logic not bias

@johnd4914 they were on short week, traveled cross country and laid an egg. It happens. It was 1/16th of a season

@JasonLaCanfora ha excuses excuse, so how are they better then us? enlighten me please. use facts to back up ur nonsense , not ur usual bs

@JasonLaCanfora 6/16 of our season we r 5-1 with wins over lions eagles ur beloved bucs a good cinci team.3-0 1pm games. wheres our respect?

@johnd4914 its flattering to know you respect and value my opinion this much! Happy campaigning! Being skeptical of Alex Smith aint hating

@JasonLaCanfora lol ur opinion means nothing 2 me, u r a chump. i enjoy calling u out tho cause u deserve it. still waiting 4 ur reasoning??

@johnd4914 here's your reasoning: to get a rise out of people who have nothing better 2 do than whine about silly,meaningless power rankings

@JasonLaCanfora haha like i said b4, i dont care so im not whining. power rankings r meaningless, but urs r so absurd i had 2 call u out.

@JasonLaCanfora again u reply with nonsense because u have no evidence or stats or anything logical to backup ur bs, so make a joke instead.

@johnd4914 its subjective, genius. Tampa much further along in rebuild, coming off a 10-win season with a far superior QB. Reality holmes

@JasonLaCanfora REALITY is what happened when we played them jackass. we have a top defense, top rushing attack, and alex is playing good.

this guy couldn't back himself up, and came off very unprofessional in his attempt at smack talk ha. i know this looks like i was heated, but i was having fun with it, this guy doesn't have my respect to get worked up over. i urge other 9er fans to heckle this hump via twitter! Just something fun to do over the bye week

DONE!!!
Lol you pwrneded this douche!
Hahaaha, nice.
Need to get him to admit he hates the niners
He sounds much like a lot of the AS haters, basing the logic in what he did in the past vs. what he is actually doing now. How good is that 10-win season doing them now? We still beat them up! If this doesn't prove JasonLaCanfora is a moron, I don't know what will...

I say we blow his twitter up....

Nice battle! LOL f**k that douche LaConf*gan
LaCanfora is a dweeb!!!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
time to drop a collective bomb on lacanfails twitter
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
I say we blow his twitter up....

haha thank you every1, it was fun. kdtmdsfc hell yea, i urge all zoners to call out this hump on twitter. If we get enough of us to heckle him, he still probably wont respect us but he will at least understand how we feel about him. i couldnt believe how much he responded, hopefully if we all get after him he continues to try to battle us.(a battle he will lose!) F lacanfora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone