There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Big Question. Can we win it all?

The Big Question. Can we win it all?

Originally posted by susweel:
Where does our passing offense rank ?

30th, but how bout a better question. How does any of your questions about Alex prove that it is just one man responsible for our 30th ranked pass offense?
I'm not discounting the Detroit victory by any means but Stafford is just not half the quarterback that Aaron Rodgers is. He's inaccurate and very streaky. He missed a good 6 opportunities in that game. You slow Calvin down, you slow him down.
Hey it's great to be able to say it ain't out of the realm of being possible , but we need to continue to improve on offense throughout the rest of the season , and that's very likely to happen.

On a side note I was very encouraged by the fact that we beat Detroit without two top WR's , despite 120 yds of penalties , and despite turning it over twice. Then add travel east and a very loud stadium to boot. That was quite a bit to overcome.
[ Edited by 49ERwhiner on Oct 18, 2011 at 5:55 PM ]
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Originally posted by susweel:
Where does our passing offense rank ?

30th, but how bout a better question. How does any of your questions about Alex prove that it is just one man responsible for our 30th ranked pass offense?

if we keep winning games I could give two s**ts where our passing offense ranks.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
if we keep winning games I could give two s**ts where our passing offense ranks.

this
The Harbaugh Bowl will be a preview of the Superbowl.
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
If we had a better QB we could.



You gotta admit he is the weakest link on the team.

No, he's not.

- 98

Yes he is.

Prove it with facts/stats.

- 98

How about you prove he is not with facts and stats?

Anyways he was lights out in the second half in the Lions game. Oh wait no he wasn't. That was the worst half he had all season. But wait ,that does not matter,he threw the game winning TD so it's all good now right?. But wait he also threw a INT that let the Lions back into the game when he could have closed them out. But wait....ah forget it that's Alex. Not consistent Alex.

I listened to him today on ESPN Radio and he pretty much said it himself that he just is not consistent and he needs to get better. Sound familiar ? It should he has been singing the same"verse" in almost every interview his whole career. Hey even Alex admits (AGAIN) he needs to get better. (BROKEN RECORD)
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
How about you prove he is not with facts and stats?

Anyways he was lights out in the second half in the Lions game. Oh wait no he wasn't. That was the worst half he had all season. But wait ,that does not matter,he threw the game winning TD so it's all good now right?. But wait he also threw a INT that let the Lions back into the game when he could have closed them out. But wait....ah forget it that's Alex. Not consistent Alex.

I listened to him today on ESPN Radio and he pretty much said it himself that he just is not consistent and he needs to get better. Sound familiar ? It should he has been singing the same"verse" in almost every interview his whole career. Hey even Alex admits (AGAIN) he needs to get better. (BROKEN RECORD)

Every QB says that
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by susweel:
If we had a better QB we could.



You gotta admit he is the weakest link on the team.

No, he's not.

- 98

Yes he is.

Prove it with facts/stats.

- 98

How about you prove he is not with facts and stats?

Anyways he was lights out in the second half in the Lions game. Oh wait no he wasn't. That was the worst half he had all season. But wait ,that does not matter,he threw the game winning TD so it's all good now right?. But wait he also threw a INT that let the Lions back into the game when he could have closed them out. But wait....ah forget it that's Alex. Not consistent Alex.

I listened to him today on ESPN Radio and he pretty much said it himself that he just is not consistent and he needs to get better. Sound familiar ? It should he has been singing the same"verse" in almost every interview his whole career. Hey even Alex admits (AGAIN) he needs to get better. (BROKEN RECORD)

He's 5 - 1 and the 8th ranked QB in the league.....
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
if we keep winning games I could give two s**ts where our passing offense ranks.

this

.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's 5 - 1 and the 8th ranked QB in the league.....

but the yards, he doesn't have yards!
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Oct 18, 2011 at 5:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's 5 - 1 and the 8th ranked QB in the league.....

but the yards he doesn't have yards!


Yeah 400 yards 3 picks and a loss is better....
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yeah 400 yards 3 picks and a loss is better....

owned lol
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Yes

We may not be the favorite but if things continue as they are it's not absurd IMO to talk about us in that category.

Am I reading this correctly? From the man who once predictied an 0-16 season!

Harbaugh is a lot better than SingleBrainCell..... He just needs to work on that handshake.....

Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
How about you prove he is not with facts and stats?

Anyways he was lights out in the second half in the Lions game. Oh wait no he wasn't. That was the worst half he had all season. But wait ,that does not matter,he threw the game winning TD so it's all good now right?. But wait he also threw a INT that let the Lions back into the game when he could have closed them out. But wait....ah forget it that's Alex. Not consistent Alex.

I listened to him today on ESPN Radio and he pretty much said it himself that he just is not consistent and he needs to get better. Sound familiar ? It should he has been singing the same"verse" in almost every interview his whole career. Hey even Alex admits (AGAIN) he needs to get better. (BROKEN RECORD)


If you your not happy with OUR teams QB gtfo and go to oakland they just got palmer you could go lick his nuts for all his 300+ yrd performances