There are 685 users in the forums
Media and the 49ers
Sep 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM
- LB49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,589
i wish they would drop us out of the top 10 it seems we play better when the media doubts us. I'm just sayin
Sep 25, 2012 at 12:35 PM
- BayArea
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,664
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I am waiting for the wheels to fall off in Arizona. The offense is far too anemic to sustain success.
No way that defense is bad ass. Reminds me of our team last year plus they have an easy schedule. They will be in it till the end of the year and good very well be the NFC West CHamps if we dont win the games we are supposed to
Why the defense of last year. Our defense is as good this year as it was last year. So far anyway.
Sep 25, 2012 at 12:37 PM
- TheChozen
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,964
I could care less about power rankings. I'd be happy if we were underdogs all year long. Just keep putting up W's.
Oct 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Just for shytes and giggles:
NFL.com Power Rankings has 49ers at #2
ESPN.com has 49ers at #4
Foxsports.com has 49ers at #3
NFL.com Power Rankings has 49ers at #2
ESPN.com has 49ers at #4
Foxsports.com has 49ers at #3
Oct 2, 2012 at 2:25 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Just for shytes and giggles:
NFL.com Power Rankings has 49ers at #2
ESPN.com has 49ers at #4
Foxsports.com has 49ers at #3
so do we get a BCS game ?
Oct 2, 2012 at 2:26 PM
- SFL49ER
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,952
I guarantee the Cardinals are going to lose this weekend.. I guarantee.
Oct 2, 2012 at 2:27 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I guarantee the Cardinals are going to lose this weekend.. I guarantee.
they play on Thursday?
Oct 2, 2012 at 2:30 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I guarantee the Cardinals are going to lose this weekend.. I guarantee.
they play on Thursday?
the weekend starts on the thursday
Oct 2, 2012 at 2:31 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
Originally posted by susweel:potato
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I guarantee the Cardinals are going to lose this weekend.. I guarantee.
they play on Thursday?
the weekend starts on the thursday
Oct 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM
- SFL49ER
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,952
My bad. I knew that. I guarantee they will lose on Thursday night. I guarantee.
Oct 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,849
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I could care less about power rankings. I'd be happy if we were underdogs all year long. Just keep putting up W's.
if you keep winning they arent gonna put you low or consider you an underdog, so that doesn't make sense
Oct 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by susweel:potato
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I guarantee the Cardinals are going to lose this weekend.. I guarantee.
they play on Thursday?
the weekend starts on the thursday
lol
Oct 2, 2012 at 3:54 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,904
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
My bad. I knew that. I guarantee they will lose on Thursday night. I guarantee.
if they don't lose, change your name
Oct 2, 2012 at 4:13 PM
- Rocket4989
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,110
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I guarantee the Cardinals are going to lose this weekend.. I guarantee.
wrong, the cards are going to go 7-0 until they face the 49ers.
Oct 2, 2012 at 4:24 PM
- D_Niner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,508
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
wrong, the cards are going to go 7-0 until they face the 49ers.

Strength Of Schedule
