There are 226 users in the forums

The, It's time to eat some crow thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Throughout the off-season, and through the first few weeks of the season many people were still down on many different aspects of this team. Frank Gore is done, he's not trying anymore. Jim Harbaugh can't coach, his decisions are terrible. Alex Smith will never be able to take this team anywhere, we should just cut out losses. We're going to go 0-6 before the by, or maybe we only win 1 game against Seattle and lost the next 5. There's no way we can do this, there's no way we can do that. It's time for some people to step up and put a little crow in their mouth.

With that said, I'm looking forward to the rest of this season and what the 49ers can really do! Clean up the penalties, some of the dropped balls, and get Edwards back. This could be one hell of a team, we could be watching history in the making! LET'S GO NINERS!!!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/156102-pymwymi-2011-2012-edition-year/
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i predicted a 4-12 season!!!

Gimme my s**t well done!!!! NOMNOMNOMNOM!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i predicted a 4-12 season!!!

Gimme my s**t well done!!!! NOMNOMNOMNOM!

Hey you might still be right if you claim to be dyslexic :P
I think i picked 9-7 then changed it to 10-6 either way it looks like im gonna be wrong too
I've been thinking about this a lot lately as well.

Between all the draft picks that many of us were skeptical of, Alex Smith's return, Gore's ability to play at a high level and other things, it's clear I was dead wrong about a lot of things on this team.

Crow has never tasted sweeter though. I always stated that despite predicting these things would turn out horribly, I always hoped for the best. That's what fans do. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

Looks like we're finally starting to lean toward the latter part of that equation.
I predicted 10-6 and the division title. Ill probably be eating crow. If the 49ers go 5-5 from here on out I would be correct. Don't see that happening. This is going to be a very good year. (knocking on wood)
I need a Lott of it , did not think will be this good this early , thought Alex will bring us down , love Gore never had doubt about him cuz of his hunger that burns inside, but the OL another matter never thought will hold up & the secondary but The DL & special teams lead the way & the O finally is catching up to them

Go Niners !
You guys are dining on some rare delicacy in here. In a way I think just about all of us were wrong. Even the most optimist fan couldn't imagine the record and success the team is having under circumstances of the lock out and all.

Good sh*t from Harbaugh and the players.

How about some support for ALL our guys when they struggle. 3-0 on the road is the sh*t!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
You guys are dining on some rare delicacy in here. In a way I think just about all of us were wrong. Even the most optimist fan couldn't imagine the record and success the team is having under circumstances of the lock out and all.

Good sh*t from Harbaugh and the players.

How about some support for ALL our guys when they struggle. 3-0 on the road is the sh*t!

Amen brother !

Go Niners
I'm too much of a homer to believe the Niners will suck.
But here ya go! Bon appetite!!

My thought before this season: The Niners will NEVER be a winning team with Alex Smith as our quarterback.

Stauts: Crow will be eaten for that, and has been for a few weeks now.

My current thought: The Niners will not be an elite team in todays NFL with Alex Smith as our quarterback.

Status: The jury is still out on this one, but I will gladly eat crow if I am wrong.
I think everyone was wrong in one way or another. This thread was more or less directed towards a certain "group" of negative Nancy's. I think we all know who those people are.
  • lyer
  • Veteran
My hopes have always been high for the 49ers and Alex Smith. Im stoked that we're having a great year (so far).
I'm still eating crow about Goldson, with him our defense is a completely different animal. Dude still shoulder tackles without trying to wrap up, and its going to get us burned soon.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
I predicted 7-9. I thought the lack of the offseason would hurt.

My reaction to the Aldon Smith pick was, Who? Who was that they took? Did the announcers get that name right?

I thought it was time to move on from Alex Smith. Not because I shared the opinions of a number of other people. I just thought we knew what we were getting with him. Jury is still out on that one, nice to see him throw a TD with the game on the line.

Please pass the crow this way, I'll start nibbling on it as an appetizer until the full course of crow is ready.
Share 49ersWebzone